Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Post a picture of your PS3 games.

This is a discussion on Post a picture of your PS3 games. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s DLC is regional. Good point. You could say however that DLC is sold on different regional ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    DLC is regional.
    Good point. You could say however that DLC is sold on different regional PS stores.

Closing this account

DLC is regional. Indicating the region code on the box helps when buying stuff from the PS Store. It may also be a legislative requirement or tied into the ESRB ratings.
    This a very point and let us not for those sensitive countries that have edited version off certain games.

O_o

I'll throw my hat in there.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post

Make it a twin tower xD

Rangers F.C

[IMG][/IMG]Not got many games cause trade after first run then buy back if they good when cheap

Rangers F.C

Sorry first post of pic lol

Game on....

Very nice collection!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Sorry first post of pic lol

Small but sweet collection

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Excellent collection. It is strange seeing region 1 games and how different the games look to the PS3 games i have. Why do these games even have a region 1 icon on them?
    Thanks. Like Antithesis said, its probably due to legislative reasons. Don't take my word for it, but it also allows some sort of copyright restrictions that allow the game to be sold to US ONLY, but obviously anyone can import.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Saw ur link and i was impressed u ve Basilisk wow
    Yes I love Basilisk, I got it a year ago for such a good price. Very good anime.

-pic-
    Very nice collection. I see you have all 3 F.E.A.R games. I only played the first one and I loved it so much. Scared the crap out of me lolol.

Lvl 7 - Gold

[updated] New pic.

Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases. There are 40 Xbox 360 games on show with PS3 overflowing onto the floor in this pic. So my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs with another 6 on the way. More than half are still sealed.
    Very impressive. Question: Do you buy the collectors editions from all games too?

Lvl 5 - Silver

These are just my ps3 game and some 360 games. I have a good few full games on my ps3 too and a shite load of ps2, xbox and other console games there just not in my room

Awesome Sig by Curse

O_o

This walked in just after I'd taken the picture and left the house. So...Update?

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Excellent collection. It is strange seeing region 1 games and how different the games look to the PS3 games i have. Why do these games even have a region 1 icon on them?
    When I get off my lazy butt and take pictures of mine, it'll blow your mind having to read the box in a different language. LOL

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Very impressive. Question: Do you buy the collectors editions from all games too?
    Nah. I'd like to and I'll buy some of them, but only if it provides a tangible in-game benefit or isn't much more costly than the standard edition. I don't care for bonus discs, maps, hats, t-shirts, statues or any of that collector's junk. I prefer GoTY editions, which typically includes the DLC.

Darkness II, Dark Souls, Madden 09, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2, Resistance 3, Ace Combat and maybe a half-dozen more are special / limited / collector's editions. I don't pre-order games, so it's not often that collector's versions end up in the bargain bin, which is where I buy them.

For a game to hold value as a collector's edition, the redemption codes can't be used. But I buy them precisely for the codes, so they're worth less to resell than the standard editions if the code is used.

I try to avoid the "Platinum Edition" of a game - the grey packaging with yellow band is ugly, so I tend to pick them up before they hit the "best seller" packaging. I've been forced to buy a few along with maybe 6 second-hand games, but for the most part, the collection is bought new with original packaging in mint-condition. Not that I really care about that either, games are bought to be played.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Nah. I'd like to and I'll buy some of them, but only if it provides a tangible in-game benefit or isn't much more costly than the standard edition. I don't care for bonus discs, maps, hats, t-shirts, statues or any of that collector's junk. I prefer GoTY editions, which typically includes the DLC.

Darkness II, Dark Souls, Madden 09, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2, Resistance 3, Ace Combat and maybe a half-dozen more are special / limited / collector's editions. I don't pre-order games, so it's not often that collector's versions end up in the bargain bin, which is where I buy them.

For a game to hold value as a collector's edition, the redemption codes can't be used. But I buy them precisely for the codes, so they're worth less to resell than the standard editions if the code is used.

I try to avoid the "Platinum Edition" of a game - the grey packaging with yellow band is ugly, so I tend to pick them up before they hit the "best seller" packaging. I've been forced to buy a few along with maybe 6 second-hand games, but for the most part, the collection is bought new with original packaging in mint-condition. Not that I really care about that either, games are bought to be played.
    I know people who just buy the collectors editions for the t shirts, statues and whatever is in those editions
    Games with all extras, DLC and stuff are indeed worth it.
    I must respect your patience because of the fact that you wait buying the games until they are in the second hand bin. The newest games i buy immediately on release day because i can't wait for them to drop in price...
    Indeed games need to be played, will you ever have the time to play them all? Don't know about that..

Legend...Nuff Said

41 games, with some coming from back home in Canada and the rest being bought here in Korea.

Take a guess at what the games are. Bonus Points! Some are easy, some are hard.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    41 games, with some coming from back home in Canada and the rest being bought here in Korea.

Take a guess at what the games are. Bonus Points! Some are easy, some are hard.

Another great collection

An old-fashioned cowboy

Couldn't find my camera so I had to use my cellphone.

First 4 games on the left are borrowed but AC Revelations, Tomb Raider Underworld, WWE 12 & WWE All Stars are on loan.

Death to zombies!!

Crappy phone pics, missing a few games that are being borrowed

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Couldn't find my camera so I had to use my cellphone.

First 4 games on the left are borrowed but AC Revelations, Tomb Raider Underworld, WWE 12 & WWE All Stars are on loan.
    Nice collection there

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Crappy phone pics, missing a few games that are being borrowed

Toggle Spoiler

Great collection. You have the limited edition of Demon Soul's and the metal tin version of DMC 4

Winter Is Coming

Sorry for the crap quality, i had to use my phone to take the pic.
    My games are usually in a cupboard but took them out for the photo.

Also got these two yesterday but forgot to put them with the rest

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast