Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Post a picture of your PS3 games.

This is a discussion on Post a picture of your PS3 games. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; And here is a larger pic . My PS3 games Do you have more PS3 games than this? What PS3 ...

Aes Dana

Post a picture of your PS3 games.

And here is a larger pic.

My PS3 games

Do you have more PS3 games than this?

What PS3 games do you play the most?

How many sealed and unplayed PS3 games do you have?

(Please post a picture of your PS3 games only. No gaming set-up pictures or other games)

Lvl 8 - Gold

I'll post mine later but I see you have Rage there. Is it good?

Aes Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I'll post mine later but I see you have Rage there. Is it good?
    Look at my checklist for my opinion on Rage

Kid, not loser

@Timeless, Mind if I ask why you have so of the same games? Like 5 Mirrors Edge games.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

illegal in 9 countries

[updated] New pic.

Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases. There are 40 Xbox 360 games on show with PS3 overflowing onto the floor in this pic. So my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs with another 6 on the way. More than half are still sealed.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 06-26-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: updated pic

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Aes Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    @Timeless, Mind if I ask why you have so of the same games? Like 5 Mirrors Edge games.
    I'm crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I'll post a new image shortly (about 60 new games to add), but here's an out of date pic of my PS3 discs -

Wii and PS2 games have since been relegated to the cupboard to make room for more PS3 love. Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases, so my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs. More than half are still sealed.
    That is a massive collection of PS3 games and you say half are still sealed

Closing this account

Everything on top will be on yahoo auction today.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    That is a massive collection of PS3 games and you say half are still sealed
    Yeah, I've run out of room on the stands since that pic. Only one row now (41 games) is for the 360, the other 9 are PS3 with overflow into a pile next to the TV. I'll hit 400 PS3 discs within a month or two. That's not counting the 100-150 PSN games...

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Aes Dana

Yeah, I've run out of room on the stands since that pic. Only one row (41 games) is for the 360, the other 9 are PS3 with overflow into a pile next to the TV. I'll hit 400 PS3 discs within a month or two. That's not counting the 100-150 PSN games...
    Very impressive and also intresting. I would imagine you have spent a small fortune on all those PS3 games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'll post a new image shortly (about 60 new games to add), but here's an out of date pic of my PS3 discs -

Wii and PS2 games have since been relegated to the cupboard to make room for more PS3 love. Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases, so my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs. More than half are still sealed.
    That is one impressive collection i would very much like to see the collection as it stands today
    Mint sig by In2 & Mint Avy by Abstract

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Head28 View Post
    That is one impressive collection i would very much like to see take that collection as it stands today
    I fixed your post for you lol. I need to get a digital camera and also some room for my games as I have them stored in three different locations. I'll see if I can borrow my brothers camera or maybe use my Vita later and try to get a picture.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Timeless I think I've had this conversation with you before.....

Why do you have 5 mirrors edge games?
    Why do you have 2 star ocean games?
    Why do you have 2 red alert games?

I'll post mine tonight

Lvl 9 - Gold

I would say this is really impressive as its huge but I think its stupid that more than half are sealed because it seems like you buy them for the sake of it if you don't even play them so it would be impressive if you actually played every single one of them in my opinion.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Timeless I think I've had this conversation with you before.....

Why do you have 5 mirrors edge games?
    Why do you have 2 star ocean games?
    Why do you have 2 red alert games?

I'll post mine tonight
    You missed the three copies of Bioshock.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

PRO Member

Very impressive collections i ll post mine later

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I would say this is really impressive as its huge but I think its stupid that more than half are sealed because it seems like you buy them for the sake of it if you don't even play them so it would be impressive if you actually played every single one of them in my opinion.
    Would you prefer me to pop 1 trophy for every game then put it back on the shelf? Half of the games I've played already look like that and that looks stupid.

How and why I buy my games is none of your business but if you must know, I've been gaming for 35 years and I collect them. If you think my PS3 pic is impressive, you should see my PC collection which numbers in the thousands.

I buy them not only for myself, but for my wife and 2.5 kids. They're still too young to handle a DualShock but when they're ready, they've got an awesome catalogue of games to play and I cannot wait to share my lifelong love of gaming with them.

Thanks for the insult all the same. I'll be sure to ignore your opinion and continue gaming the way I want to play. I'm in no hurry, I'll play them at my own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Very impressive and also intresting. I would imagine you have spent a small fortune on all those PS3 games.
    I buy my games as cheaply as possibly and tend to wait it out until the price hits $20 on average. Any longer and they become hard to track down and the price goes back up due to rarity. Sometimes I'll pay $30-40, but no more than that. I've been tempted to drop $50 on Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim, but with a backlog like mine, I can't justify it and will wait for a GoTY version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Head28 View Post
    That is one impressive collection i would very much like to see the collection as it stands today
    Pic updated...probably faster to scroll up.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 06-26-2012 at 09:32 AM.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

[updated] New pic.

Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases. There are 40 Xbox 360 games on show with PS3 overflowing onto the floor in this pic. So my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs with another 6 on the way. More than half are still sealed.
    Holy crap, that is very, very impressive! I never keep more than 10-20 games in my collection, only keeping those that gave me fond memories. The rest, I trade in as a discount for newer games.

Kudos, may I stop by and steal some of your games? Muahahaha...
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Roo Commander

[updated] New pic.

Looking mate

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Holy crap, that is very, very impressive! I never keep more than 10-20 games in my collection, only keeping those that gave me fond memories. The rest, I trade in as a discount for newer games.

Kudos, may I stop by and steal some of your games? Muahahaha...
    You'd be the first man I'd share my collection with cocoa. Believe it or not, I try not to be nostalgic about it and I get rid the shit ones. I've given away about 50 PS3 games to friends and dumped about the same on eBay.

Honestly, I have considered opening up my library to my fellow Aussie brethren here at PS3T, but there's no guarantee I'd get them back in the condition they were sent. I'm anal-retentive about keeping my stuff minty-fresh (I friggin hate fingerprints on my manuals, banged-up cases and scratched discs!) so as much as I'd love to share the wealth, it ain't happening any time soon.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Would you prefer me to pop 1 trophy for every game then put it back on the shelf? Half of the games I've played already look like that and that looks stupid. How and why I buy my games is none of your business but if you must know, I've been gaming for 35 years and I collect them. If you think my PS3 pic is impressive, you should see my PC collection which numbers in the thousands. I buy them not only for myself, but for my wife and 2.5 kids. They're still too young to handle a DualShock but when they're ready, they've got an awesome catalogue of games to play and I cannot wait to share my lifelong love of gaming with them. Thanks for the insult all the same. I'll be sure to ignore your opinion and continue gaming the way I want to play. I'm in no hurry, I'll play them at my own pace. I buy my games as cheaply as possibly and tend to wait it out until the price hits $20 on average. Any longer and they become hard to track down and the price goes back up due to rarity. Sometimes I'll pay $30-40, but no more than that. I've been tempted to drop $50 on Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim, but with a backlog like mine, I can't justify it and will wait for a GoTY version. BTW, pic updated.
    i actually thought it was kind of stupid to have that many unopened games in your collection to,then i realised i was just jealous.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast