(SPOLIERS) Every ME3 Extended Ending HERE - Iīm still glad I didnīt buy it -_-

This is a discussion on (SPOLIERS) Every ME3 Extended Ending HERE - Iīm still glad I didnīt buy it -_- within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Will be away for a while, but I thought I should share this before I go away: People whoīve enough ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

(SPOLIERS) Every ME3 Extended Ending HERE - Iīm still glad I didnīt buy it -_-

Will be away for a while, but I thought I should share this before I go away:

People whoīve enough sense not to waste 10 hours of their life replaying ME3 to watch the "extended" versions of the ending, rejoice. Iīve found this user who posted all of them, the original 3 endings but extended (lol........3 colours) and the new 4th one (which is like smacking yourself with a dildo for having guts).

The new ending:

Hey, how about shooting the little @hole?

DESTORY EVERY REAPER ENDING:

My preferred ending, saved Joker from being marked as coward, removed the horrible "TELL ME MORE GRANDPAAA", butchered every damn reaper. Oh and they did indeed change this one, the mass relays was not destroyed as in the original ending, no here they are "severe injured"....something I guess, lacks tears from my companions....................

"Green eyes photoshop" ending:

Yes, for organics are truly whatīs wrong and needed to be fixed..............................I canīt even fathom..................nvm

I became "god" ending:

"We.....I......We.....I, the god canīt decide what to call itself

Well, I learned that I will always loan Bioware games for free from my library. As I did with ME3 and DA2, not paying a single dime to them again. If I ever buy their game, it would be bargain bucket and used.

But I guess is better than nothing right? In that case, showed how little they cared in the first place when they released their half baked game from the start.

Thoughts? Liked it (of course, anything is better than the original endings right)? Hated it? Share please.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

дурак

"I'm still glad I didn't buy it."

Um scusie, isn't Extended Cut a free download? Are or you referring to the game? Either way, I personally couldn't care less about the endings anymore.

Now to sit and wait for the whiners and the people who complain about the whiners. This is going to be an entertaining day
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

PRO Member

Thanks, now I don't have to waste time replaying the last missions and downloading this.

INTJ

the shitty audio in the control ending makes it 10x more hilarious.

PRO Member

I don't really see any of the endings as being changed as much as being elaborated on.... which is a good imo

INTJ

i like how the synthesis ending was just photoshop and a cup of "lets-make-no-fucking-sense"

PRO Member

If it were available originally, I would have picked the new ending. Otherwise, I would stick with the control the reapers one I initially.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by matcauthon View Post
    if it were available originally, i would have picked the new ending. Otherwise, i would stick with the control the reapers one i initially.
    u no want pick grorius bioware choices

i ding dong bannu erryone

PRO Member

ehh they got rid of the stupid stargazer kid at the end...good enough for me

never had much of a problem with the endings anyways...sure they left a lot of plotholes, but just like the destroy ending I guess they are left to our imagination

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    ehh they got rid of the stupid stargazer kid at the end...good enough for me

never had much of a problem with the endings anyways...sure they left a lot of plotholes, but just like the destroy ending I guess they are left to our imagination
    hes after the credits

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    hes after the credits
    ...well fuck...

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

after watching those, i feel like there are still things that can be different depending on your decisions since the DLC is 1.8 gigs. plus i noticed different people were dead in those so its not 100% what it could be, but it sure is better then what they gave us.

this makes me WANT to finish the game again as a renegade to see what all was different, but im still mad at Bioware for even making us wait for this

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i played the last 30min AGAIN and they just did the same mistake AGAIN !!! with Bioware "Be Aware" of not buy their games ever again!

INTJ

here's the problem with these endings.

lets take a game like Deus Ex Human Revolution for example, The endings could of been better, but they were good because they all had good reasons to be chosen, and explain good reasons of why each ending is a good choice at the ending speech. despite the flaws, They were good because They were written well enough to be actually intelligent. not to mention the endings can be affected by what you chose to do in the game (there's three variations for each ending, Neutral, good, or bad ending. They change the context of some speeches entirely at times)

pick from the below video (annotations, pick one)

In Mass effect 3, all the Endings are terrible except for the Control and Synthensis ending simply because everyone wins in those two endings. They are badly written and are like "yay everyones alive now fuck off"

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the shitty audio in the control ending makes it 10x more hilarious.
    same there, the control ending is super funny!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Legendary...Nuff Said

The best analogy I can come up with for ME3 is this: Imagine you're eating some delicious ice cream. Then, just as you're about to have the last bite, the ice cream transforms into literal shit. Yet you need to eat it and swallow it for you to feel accomplished for finishing your dessert. So you do, but it's so horrible that you immediately barf it back out and into the bowl. You demand for something else; something better-tasting than poop. So your friend comes over, takes the shit that you just barfed out, and glazes it over with chocolate. It looks a lot more appetizing now, and it's possible to just take little nibbles of the chocolate part, but true fans of that ice cream will still taste the shit in their mouths from before; a taste so irreversible, that no matter how much chocolate you add to the shit, the disgust of that shit will be with you forever.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    The best analogy I can come up with for ME3 is this: Imagine you're eating some delicious ice cream. Then, just as you're about to have the last bite, the ice cream transforms into literal shit. Yet you need to eat it and swallow it for you to feel accomplished for finishing your dessert. So you do, but it's so horrible that you immediately barf it back out and into the bowl. You demand for something else; something better-tasting than poop. So your friend comes over, takes the shit that you just barfed out, and glazes it over with chocolate. It looks a lot more appetizing now, and it's possible to just take little nibbles of the chocolate part, but true fans of that ice cream will still taste the shit in their mouths from before; a taste so irreversible, that no matter how much chocolate you add to the shit, the disgust of that shit will be with you forever.
    Well now I don't even want to eat ice cream anymore.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    To Jack, stop being so emo.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Well now I don't even want to eat ice cream anymore.
    To DaRe here you go

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    To Jack, stop being so emo.

To DaRe here you go

Nah, if the last bite turns to shit, I want my money back.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Nah, if the last bite turns to shit, I want my money back.
    stop being so entitled and enjoy your shit.

god you ice cream eaters always bitch about people taking shits in your ice cream