Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do you think of multiplayer coming to the new God Of War?

This is a discussion on what do you think of multiplayer coming to the new God Of War? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Do you think multiplayer will be a nice addition to the new God Of War, or that they shouldn't mess ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what do you think of multiplayer coming to the new God Of War?

Do you think multiplayer will be a nice addition to the new God Of War, or that they shouldn't mess with a game that is allready awsome?

Change is mediocre

I don't give a damn what they do. As long as nothing affects the singleplayer experience, I am fine if they put flying unicorns that shit rainbows in the multiplayer.

Breakfast and Chill

I'll reserve judgement for after I've played the SP and then the MP. If the single-player is good, I couldn't care less how the MP turns out.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I don't give a damn what they do. As long as nothing affects the singleplayer experience, I am fine if they put flying unicorns that shit rainbows in the multiplayer.
    Yup, I'm in the same boat. Oh and as long as it doesn't have online trophies so I'm forced to play MP for the Plat

So if the SP is as good as the previous games then I'll be happy, although I'm still confused as the when the game's set because I thought it was before he got his signature blades

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Yup, I'm in the same boat. Oh and as long as it doesn't have online trophies so I'm forced to play MP for the Plat

So if the SP is as good as the previous games then I'll be happy, although I'm still confused as the when the game's set because I thought it was before he got his signature blades
    You know it will, lol, probably going to have to get to lvl 50 or something that will force you to play it if the MP is lame

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if they add mp trophies hope is like play one game or play every map ill be fine with that

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I hate it. I hate any singleplayer franchise that jumps on the MP bandwagon. It either ruins games, ruins plats, or simply put. Plain ol' stupid. Why does everyone need someone else to hold there hands now a days just to play a game "omg co-op".

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Buy my book, Alteration

MP looks all fine and dandy, but hey, look, single-player! Maybe I'll stick to that...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

In2
    January MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Hahaha

I agree, i won't even bother trying the MP for two second, i had enough with the trailer.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Platinum Procrastinator

Knowing Santa Monica, the multiplayer portion will have some ridiculous trophies associated with it just like they did with Twisted Metal so I think its a stupid idea. However, if they go the Dead Space route and don't require multiplayer trophies, I'm on board with it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Check Those Corners

I actually am writing a essay/short book now about how adding multiplayer to a prequel or sequel can effect the franchise in a good or bad way. I will post it on PS3T.COM when I am done in a week or two.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by darb_69 View Post
    Do you think multiplayer will be a nice addition to the new God Of War, or that they shouldn't mess with a game that is allready awsome?
    Its hard to say...

GOW is already great. It does get boring after a while, but it might be that i dont like that kind of games.
    I cant imagine what kind of co op game they would make, and although it would be fun (if it was story mode, not fight each other or mini games)

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

not too interested in it. as long as my trophies arent tied to the mp i think ill enjoy it

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    not too interested in it. as long as my trophies arent tied to the mp i think ill enjoy it
    I agree. Multiplayer trophies only work if they are fun to get. If they are stupid or really hard, its just a pain

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Not overly keen on it but like the others here,the sp is key and has to be top notch.Just so long as mp doesnt have any silly arse trophies like reach lvl 125 while taking a waz and doing a hand stand at the same time then im not arsed about mp but we will all see eventually and then we can praise it or slag it off some more.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ghost Assassin

So they want to add mp? Well, if it has any ridiculous trophies for mp, then I say...
    I don't want it. If the trophy is like uncharted's minus the online pass, then I'm okay with it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

It looked pretty awesome but it seems like it'll die out like other multiplayers.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Knowing Santa Monica, the multiplayer portion will have some ridiculous trophies associated with it just like they did with Twisted Metal so I think its a stupid idea. However, if they go the Dead Space route and don't require multiplayer trophies, I'm on board with it.
    Eat Sleep Play made Twisted Metal, SCESM helped.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just hope as the majority of you hope that it doesn't wreck the game like assassins creed brotherhood did. I hate when games jump on multiplayer when it's not needed. And I really hope there is no crappy multiplayer trophies like twisted metal too. Just leave it alone it isn't broke so don't fix it!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by darb_69 View Post
    I just hope as the majority of you hope that it doesn't wreck the game like assassins creed brotherhood did. I hate when games jump on multiplayer when it's not needed. And I really hope there is no crappy multiplayer trophies like twisted metal too. Just leave it alone it isn't broke so don't fix it!
    A. AC:B multiplayer in no way 'wrecked' the game
    B. I thought the multiplayer was an awesome edition (apart from the bastard trophies)

So many games hop onto the mp bandwagon nowadays, and often they don't even need it. If GoW's mp is as good as Assassins Creed's, I'll be fine with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast