Coming This Friday to PSN: The Walking Dead Episode 2 Starved For Help

This is a discussion on Coming This Friday to PSN: The Walking Dead Episode 2 Starved For Help within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm not sure if any posted about this yet, but I have some very exciting news for fans of The ...

Synthwave <3

Coming This Friday to PSN: The Walking Dead Episode 2 Starved For Help

I'm not sure if any posted about this yet, but I have some very exciting news for fans of The Walking Dead. I know we've all been patiently waiting for Episode 2 to come out and it has just been announced that it will release today 6/28/12. I don't see it in the NA PSN store yet, but it is still early.

Here's more information brought to you by the Playstation Blog:

The Walking Dead, Telltale Games’ continuing story of adventure horror based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner Award-winning comic book series, continues this week for PS3! Episode Two – Starved for Help tears through flesh and bone and onto the PlayStation Network this Friday for $4.99 or will be available as a download from within the game’s menu for existing season pass owners!

We’re really excited to continue the story of Lee Everett; players will have to deal with the repercussions of the choices they made in Episode One and they’ll be confronted by more difficult and sometimes gut-wrenching choices in Episode Two. Remember, the decisions you make means that your story of The Walking Dead could be substantially different from someone else’s – this is what we call ‘tailored narrative’.Our game engine has been tracking every choice players made in Episode One – A New Day. From course-altering life-and-death decisions to seemingly banal actions and conversations, we’re keeping tabs on all of it.

Hopefully by now, you’re hungry for more information about Episode Two – Starved for Help. Let’s just say that if you thought Episode One – ‘A New Day’ had some nasty, stomach-churning moments, you’re probably going to need a bucket at hand (and perhaps a box of tissues for tears; this episode made our PR manager cry) for episode two!

The Telltale team is thrilled that you’re getting your hands on The Walking Dead: Episode Two – Starved for Help soon, and we can’t wait to see all the choices you make as you sink your teeth into it!
    Coming This Friday to PSN: The Walking Dead Episode 2 – Starved For Help – PlayStation Blog

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Mr. X

I played the demo of the firt episode and I really like the feel of it. I've heard good things about the second episode as well.

A lack of funds has kept me from picking them up but in a way it's quite good. I plan to get them when they're all released so I don't have to wait to continue the story each month.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Nope, nothing

Synthwave <3

Sry about that, Chambers!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Believe it when I see it for download.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Believe it when I see it for download.
    I got up at 8 this morning and checked in high hopes... was dissapointed. Back to watching Neverland Pirates on Disney with the munchkin. Will check back around noon.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Trophy Guide Kitten

Gotta close this
    K? Thanks