Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

paying for trophies,really?

This is a discussion on paying for trophies,really? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; He really is smart know how to make easy money and get fun as well a whole packgage for him...

PRO Member

He really is smart know how to make easy money and get fun as well a whole packgage for him

The Incredible Marccap

Well done to him for coming up with an idea that makes him easy money for something you enjoy etc. Prices are very high for what you get in return but personally I would feel cheated if I ever cheat/hack my trophies. I knew Hakoom hacked some of his plats but never knew he made money off of trophies.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy2872 View Post
    IMO...this is a pointless thread. It has been brought up many times before for other users. Yes, there are cheaters/hackers/people who pay for trophies all the time. If we wanted to, we could make a thread about all of them. Putting it up isn't going to stop them. Even if you said something to them, it wouldn't stop them. As much as you may not like it, it will happen regardlessly. With that said, his money so he shall do with it what he feels. No different than if somebody decided to go out and spend their money on a pink pig themed VW Beetle. May be stupid to us, but to them, it was worth it.
    why would this thread get closed,this is a site for trophies and this thread is trophy related,i didn't start this thread to bash hakoom or people who hack boost or pay people to get their trophies.personally i could give a fuck less how people earn their trophies.For me getting trophies is fun,i do it for myself and could care less about bragging rights,ive never posted in the trophy milestone thread,created a trophy checklist,or posted a comment on my psn when i plat a game so the people on friends list coulld see.So when i saw that web site and the prices people were willing to pay for something that holds no value,i decided to post this thread and see what yall thought. If you can find another thread that links to a website that offers a trophy service and lists prices for those services i would gladly close this thread myself.

Lvl 4 - Silver

$1000 for Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3

PRO Member

It's not that you brought it up. I'm not bashing you at all. It's that I have seen threads like this get closed a few times before. No hard feelings man. As far as websites with trophy service and all that, never heard of one lol
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    This is the point i'm talking about. How can you brag of something you didn't do??? Losers....
    Just like people can brag about a sporting team they like or something else they waste their money on. Yes, it's retarded, yet that's humanity for ya.

*ducks and covers*
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    He's so good though. He got all my platinums for me and I only had to pay him $200!
    seriously dude you actually paid some guy to get lats for you thats so lame i feel trophies are a way to show off if your good at a video game or not and buy paying some dude to get the trophies for you would be like a professional sports player paying someone who is better at the sport to play the sport but say he is the person who is paying him so that person gets all the credit this is however a guy who is great at minipulating dumbasses into paying him money to play video games and I give him props for that

worlds biggest welch fan

yeah, those types are and not but want to be likeinstead they with dancing while listening to a sad

true story
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

lol, people are just losers like that.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    Just like people can brag about a sporting team they like or something else they waste their money on. Yes, it's retarded, yet that's humanity for ya.

*ducks and covers*
    I could care less for people bragging about their trophies. Just don't understand the "satisfaction" about bragging about a you paid for... At the end of the day everybody does what he/she feels lucky with...

Up the Irons!

I've never, nor will I ever, pay someone for a platinum. But, I'll be honest, I have been payed to earn some platinums/trophies for some people.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    seriously dude you actually paid some guy to get lats for you thats so lame i feel trophies are a way to show off if your good at a video game or not and buy paying some dude to get the trophies for you would be like a professional sports player paying someone who is better at the sport to play the sport but say he is the person who is paying him so that person gets all the credit this is however a guy who is great at minipulating dumbasses into paying him money to play video games and I give him props for that
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

PRO Member

S-I-C-K

That is what you have to be to pay for something you should earn by your efforts and fun!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic.
    Sarcasm? In the threads? Say it aint so
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

I think this thread is fine and we can discuss bout it y close it

Quartercircle Forward.

If you pay to get plats, you are wasting your fucking money. Simple as that. Donate them/give them to charity, but please don't spend them on this.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The man above me speaks the truth.I know it sounds daft but morals and values are a big factor for me in this.If money is a luxury you have then to waste it so is beyond me,do some good with it instead.If money is a luxury you dont have,then spend it wisely on things you like and enjoy.If you want to spend it buying plats,fair enough but for those who do so dont know or ever will know the value of money and what some people do to earn it.Whats the point in paying someone to plat a game for you when what you spend for that plat,you could buy a couple of games and have quite a few hours of gaming fun,its just crazy in my eyes.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Anyone who has paid for a Plat is just crazy, Plats are Worth nothing, the only good thing they give is accomplishment feeling and you would not feel that way if you paid someone to do it(unless you like bragging about something you did not earn by yourself). I mean if somebody would pay me for getting Plats that would just be plus for me i would get Fun+Accomplishment+money

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARfan247 View Post
    I can platinum my own games but if somebody paided me good money to platinum a game i wouldnt say no. I would say HELL YEA
    I agree, I wouldn't personally use the service bc I actually enjoy my games and would like the experience of playing them myself. If someone offered me the right price though and it isn't illegal/against my morals I'd sell anything. Plus, it would be pretty awesome to get paid to game!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's everybody's own business as to what to do with your earned money... You want to pay for trophies? It's kind of lame but it's YOUR choice. And I congratulate the person that gets payed for earning platinums for another persons gain.

I personally think that is a quite stupid thing to do with money!
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast