Sony To Officially Acquire Gaikai

This is a discussion on Sony To Officially Acquire Gaikai within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; From dualpixels.com: Toggle Spoiler We knew Sony was holding out on E3 and it's finally surfaced that Sony will officially ...

PRO Member

Sony To Officially Acquire Gaikai

From dualpixels.com:

Toggle Spoiler

My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

saw this a bit ago. personally i do not prefer cloud gaming and dont see myself adopting. i think that the amount of bandwidth that the streaming will use up is too much to justify the purchase. plus i dont love the requirement of constant online connectivity

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

I really am in the dark about cloud streaming and gaming. It is something that I would have to look into before I thought about it.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

I guess it doesn't bother Sony if they are leaving out anyone that doesn't have a decent internet connection. Yeah I am talking about that stupid satalite internet service. Its not worth a damn for gaming. My buddy has it and he hates it. The only reason he has it is because he lives in an area where he can't get any of the better providers. They can keep this whole cloud gaming. I want mine on a disc. If im going to pay for a game I want to be able to have it in my hand.

Lvl 8 - Gold

As long as it's optional I don't care it's there. I don't want my gaming to depend on an internet connection.