How Much Storage Space Do You Wish Playstation Plus Cloud Offered?

This is a discussion on How Much Storage Space Do You Wish Playstation Plus Cloud Offered? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I hope they roll out some more changes for Playstation Plus soon. When I heard there were going to be ...

Synthwave <3

How Much Storage Space Do You Wish Playstation Plus Cloud Offered?

I hope they roll out some more changes for Playstation Plus soon. When I heard there were going to be changes made to the Cloud Service I got excited thinking they would finally give us more Storage Space.

Personally, I would like to see a few GB of space offered. Seeing as how we pay for Playsation Plus I would think we would get more space then 150 mb. I guess I'm used to companies like Google offering 10 GB of storage for free with Gmail and other companies (like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc usually offering around 5 GB for online storage. 150 mb of storage just doesn't cut it when my husband and I have a huge backlog from our gaming ADHD. lol

What I would like to see is a higher storage amount offered at the current PS+ price and then different tiers of storage offered for a small increase in price. This would make me feel much more comfortable when I hear about people suddenly getting the dreaded YLOD. If that happened to us right now I would be very sad because there is a lot that we can't fit into storage. :crying:

What do you think? How much storage space would make you feel safe?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Me & Ming @ The Stash

I think it should be a standard 2-5GB of storage. And I completely agree with you of having tiers if you wanted even more storage. I basically only use the cloud storage for games that have large save files, like Skyrim, Fallout, Borderlands. I couldn't imagine having to start one of those over:'(

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

INTJ

100-150 mb

per game

like steam does for FREE.

illegal in 9 countries

I'm fine with 150 MB as it forces you to be smart about how you use it. 250 MB would be better, 500 MB would be great, but no complaints.

I have dozens of game saves uploaded and have only used 1/3rd of it. Given most are 150-350 KB in size with the largest maybe 3 or 4 MB, it's not a problem.

All larger backups like the ridiculously bloated Fallout 3 saves are performed to a 32 GB USB flash drive plugged into my PS3. Consider that as an option for unprotected game saves and leave PS+ for the protected ones and/or those you're currently playing.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

im fine with 150. i have never reached anywhere near the limit. as of now its at 23mb

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I would be fine with just 500mb as that would almost cover all of my saves. I think that if I'm paying $5-6 a month then Sony can give me half a gigabyte of save storage
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I'm fine with 150 MB as it forces you to be smart about how you use it. 250 MB would be better, 500 MB would be great, but no complaints.

I have dozens of game saves uploaded and have only used 1/3rd of it. Given most are 150-350 KB in size with the largest maybe 3 or 4 MB, it's not a problem.

All larger backups like the ridiculously bloated Fallout 3 saves are performed to a 32 GB USB flash drive plugged into my PS3. Consider that as an option for unprotected game saves and leave PS+ for the protected ones and/or those you're currently playing.
    I would have liked it to have been 250 MB as i'm finding that I need to manage the space a little by deleting a few saves.

The USB option seems like a good idea though as most of my space is taken up with Skyrim and both the Fallouts
    The Twilight Saga: A tale of a girl torn between beastiality and necrophilia.