black ops 2

This is a discussion on black ops 2 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; What do you think they will have to do to make sure that the single player campaign mode will not ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

black ops 2

What do you think they will have to do to make sure that the single player campaign mode will not blow like in part 1?

Plats-O'-War!!

While some of the SP are good in COD games, the main focus is always on the MP. But, to answer your question: I have no clue. The 1st Black Ops story was good. So, I guess we'll have to see how much improvement they made by playing it.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I liked the SP campaign in black ops.. I was hoping for more cold war stuff in bo2..

O_o

I thought Black Ops' campaign was fantastic. The action supplemented the story telling and wasn't an over saturated mess. Plus it pulled a Fight Club. That's just classy.

So I hope for more, an expansion on the first.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I liked black ops more then the modern warfare campaigns. So i think if they stay in that same vein it'll be good. Also from reading the game informer article about it, it actually has me excited about playing it other then the rest of the CODs.