Can't find this game elsewhere on this forum

This is a discussion on Can't find this game elsewhere on this forum within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey everyone. First of all let me say i'm sorry to post this here, but i couldn't find a better ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can't find this game elsewhere on this forum

Hey everyone. First of all let me say i'm sorry to post this here, but i couldn't find a better place to do so. Well, I've been playing WRC 2 Fia World Rally Championship, but I can't find anything about the game but the trophy list and I was wondering if there's anyone here interested on creating the game thread and maybe develop some kind of a guide!

And by the way, if anyone wants to boost something, let me know!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Blhack View Post
    Hey everyone. First of all let me say i'm sorry to post this here, but i couldn't find a better place to do so. Well, I've been playing WRC 2 Fia World Rally Championship, but I can't find anything about the game but the trophy list and I was wondering if there's anyone here interested on creating the game thread and maybe develop some kind of a guide!

And by the way, if anyone wants to boost something, let me know!
    Do you want to make a game guide for this title? I would but i would need to find the game first. Since you already own the game, your a step ahead of me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah, I would totally do it since I've earned most of the trophies. I just don't know if there's any method for it, like if I have to ask permission to a mod or something! Any advice on that would be truly appreciated!