Bloodrayne 2 to PSN and Nights into Dreams remake

This is a discussion on Bloodrayne 2 to PSN and Nights into Dreams remake within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've never played either one of these. Will they be worth it? Terminal Realityís Vampire-centric sequel BloodRayne 2 will be ...

PRO Member

Bloodrayne 2 to PSN and Nights into Dreams remake

I've never played either one of these. Will they be worth it?

Terminal Realityís Vampire-centric sequel BloodRayne 2 will be sinking its fangs into PlayStation Network this week, reports Siliconera.

Originally released on PlayStation 2 and Xbox in 2004, BloodRayne 2 takes place 60-70 years after its predecessor, and sees the titular Rayne on the hunt for her Vampire Lord father, Kagan.

BloodRayne is one of many videogame franchises adapted to the silver screen by infamous German-born director, Uwe Boll. In fact, Bollís film series managed to span three movies, a feat most impressive considering how abysmal they turned out to be.

Donít worry though, the actual games are pretty decent.
    SEGA has teased a possible high-definition revamp of the 1996 classic NiGHTS into Dreams.

The company published a teaser image on its official Facebook page today indicating its next project, which fans note looks conspicuously like the sixth chapter from NiGHTS, namely Stick Canyon. Nothing official has been confirmed at this point, however.

For those out of the loop, NiGHTS was originally released on the Sega Saturn, and takes the form of an on-the-rails flying adventure game set in a lush dream world. It received positive reviews and remained one of the Saturnís most beloved titles, and later turned up on PS2 in Japan with all-new visuals.
    The most recent entry in the franchise, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, was released exclusively for Nintendo Wii back in late 2007.

SEGA has been busy remastering a number of its back catalogue for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 over the past year or so, starting with Dreamcast classics Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi. This summer also sees the release of the critically-acclaimed Jet Set Radio, and thereís rumors of a Shenmue HD too.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

never heard of these games. i think sega is trying to bring more games people dont want in order to sqeeze out some more money from them

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Death is Awaiting....

I've heard of this. I might pick it up if it's any good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Resident PHD

Nights is awesome. It is a shame that the Wii controls sucked so much that it ruined that version. Hopefully the HD version is better.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE