Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gamescom 2012 Thread - E3: European Edition. August 15th to 19th

This is a discussion on Gamescom 2012 Thread - E3: European Edition. August 15th to 19th within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by dividsmythe Itdoes glad I got a Vita now. Hopefully it gets loads more Vita only IP's nah, ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dividsmythe View Post
    Itdoes glad I got a Vita now. Hopefully it gets loads more Vita only IP's
    nah, it will be in first party purgatory for the rest of it's lifespan because the only third party games going for it that are good are project diva f, and assassins creed.

meanwhile japan will be the only country actually giving out decent games for the vita but no one outside the country will care

Then the Vita will be cracked for homebrewing and there will actually be a reason to buy one again.

like the PSP, basically. it's sad really.

Kid, not loser

So there was 4 new characters revealed for PS All Stars

• Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
    • Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
    • Dante (DMC)
    • Spike (Ape Escape)
    I just hope that they have an original Dante skin, it's the new Dante, so don't get your hopes up on it.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Glad to see Sony really getting behind the Vita at Gamescom. As little a fan of Killzone I am, it's exciting to see a game that appeals to broad audiences coming to the system. Hopefully it'll sell more Vitas and open up better opportunities for new IPs, whilst being a fun multiplayer experience at the same time.

Otherwise, I like the slew of new IPs announced. Media Molecule's Tearaway looks quirky and fun, and even though it isn't tickling my interests, Remember Me looks innovative.

Dead Space 3's new trailer was the first one that actually got me somewhat excited for the game, though I'm still not sure I'll be buying it. I do find it funny how much EA is noticeably backtracking from their horrible E3 demo, with continuous quotes in the trailer stating, "Dead Space 3 is extremely similar to the originals herp derp."

Until Dawn looks like complete and utter shit. Seriously, it looks like they're taking the worst of the 1970s slasher films and bringing it to consoles in a crappy way. Who wants to bet that the teens who have sex end up dying in the end? I'm honestly amazed at how people found that trailer to be good. I've been craving a good survival horror, and this most certainly does not fit the bill.

Rain looks like it'll please fans of the Ico lovers, and Puppeteer looks charming with a dark twist to it (like a good Tim Burton movie).

Needless to say, it was a good GC.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Crocodile Hunter

Looking great, i love this time of year

Sig by Apokolypz

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I just hope that they have an original Dante skin, it's the new Dante, so don't get your hopes up on it.
    leaked PAS Dialouge for dante:

"FUCK YOU"

Banned

The Last of Us new trailer
    http://youtu.be/MX6eqoCLbTc

The Bushiest Pig

You see they have the buy the game get both versions free. The thing is, you have to buy the PS3 version and you get the "digital copy" of the Vita version. That's cool and all, and I am happy with that, but the cards to hold these games are a lot of money. So that's where they get you with it, and how they're gonna make a lot more money off of it.
    Idk how much memory it will take up, but I have a few downloaded titles and they don't take up too much space iirc.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Idk how much memory it will take up, but I have a few downloaded titles and they don't take up too much space iirc.
    Well that is good to hear. I only have an 8gb card so my worries come from that. The only thing is, PS All Stars might be a bit bigger since it is also a PS3 game. Idk though, I could be wrong about that and they may have compressed it enough to be much a smaller digital version for the Vita.

Lvl 7 - Gold

So there was 4 new characters revealed for PS All Stars
    • Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
    • Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
    • Dante (DMC)
    • Spike (Ape Escape)
    Only now Sackboy and Ratchet + Clank, anyone fill me in about the other two? Dante + Spike?

The Bushiest Pig

Well that is good to hear. I only have an 8gb card so my worries come from that. The only thing is, PS All Stars might be a bit bigger since it is also a PS3 game. Idk though, I could be wrong about that and they may have compressed it enough to be much a smaller digital version for the Vita.
    I think Motorstorm RC is only like 1,000MB so I don't imagine All Stars to be much more, I would say half a GB at most.

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Kid, not loser

I think Motorstorm RC is only like 1,000MB so I don't imagine All Stars to be much more, I would say half a GB at most.
    That is true, but M:RC is a PSN title. PS All Stars is a full retail game. I could be wrong but I would expect it to be about 3 gb at least. Uncharted Golden Abyss is 2.7 gb, but that's also only a Vita title while PS All Stars is also a PS3 retail title, and they are usually around 5gb or so. I would just imagine it can't be that much less than the PS3 version from the Vita version.

The Bushiest Pig

That is true, but M:RC is a PSN title. PS All Stars is a full retail game. I could be wrong but I would expect it to be about 3 gb at least. Uncharted Golden Abyss is 2.7 gb, but that's also only a Vita title while PS All Stars is also a PS3 retail title, and they are usually around 5gb or so. I would just imagine it can't be that much less than the PS3 version from the Vita version.
    I only have an 8GB card as well, but also have a 4GB card, but if PS All Stars is over 2GB then I'd rather just get the VITA version.

Kid, not loser

I only have an 8GB card as well, but also have a 4GB card, but if PS All Stars is over 2GB then I'd rather just get the VITA version.
    I would too, but I was planning to get the PS3 version so I could play with friends, so I might as well use the digital version of it for the Vita rather than buy another one. Also will have to do the same for R&C. I feel like I'm gonna be one of the few to have a problem with this

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    Only now Sackboy and Ratchet + Clank, anyone fill me in about the other two? Dante + Spike?
    Dante is the protagonist of all DMC games, but he has changed in the new one.
    Spike is the guy catching all the apes in Ape Escape.

Resident PHD

We don't have a forum for Tear Away yet, I just wanted to post this song here if anyone was interested what the name of it was.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123