god of war 4

This is a discussion on god of war 4 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; What do you think will be some of the weapons, characters, and what will Kratos himself be using for weapons?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

god of war 4

What do you think will be some of the weapons, characters, and what will Kratos himself be using for weapons?

Ice Cream Firefighter

it's not GoW4 it's GoW Ascension & it takes place before the events of GoW his weapons are the swords on chains & he has the ability to use partial mind control its going to be awesome & a day 1 purchase for me

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    it's not GoW4 it's GoW Ascension & it takes place before the events of GoW his weapons are the swords on chains & he has the ability to use partial mind control its going to be awesome & a day 1 purchase for me
    What!?

That sounds ridiculous to be honest. Sounds to me like they're turning Kratos into a new Marvel character considering how over powered he's become since the beginning.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    its also supposed to be shorter than the other games that werent very long to begin with on account of the multiplayer aspect being included, probably only have a six hour campaign thats isnt very replayable, just like the other three, itll still be a good game. but i feel gow is getting a little stale, new protagonist and setting would have done wonders for the franchise

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    What!?

That sounds ridiculous to be honest. Sounds to me like they're turning Kratos into a new Marvel character considering how over powered he's become since the beginning.
    I might have phrased that wrong its not mind control over enemies but more like Prince of Persia he can change what the course of time done as in rebuild areas that were previously destroyed shit like that check 2:30 to see what im talkin about

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This looks cool!!! I am really looking forward.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

As for GoW: Ascension, I hope it turns out to be another great title, although I was upset at E3 that it was Kratos w/ the blades. I was hoping the game would be before the Blades of Chaos days, just him as a Spartan. At this rate, in the end it's just another God of War game, (not that they are bad) but I don't think we need another at this point, especially another prequel.

I also hate the MP focus.
    yet again.. R.I.P SP franchises.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

seeing how their is mp i think itd be safe to assume that thie would be wapons, characters etc. to add more depth to the online component

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser