(Unconfirmed) Marvel vs Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition

This is a discussion on (Unconfirmed) Marvel vs Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Possibly another expansion on the MVC3 game With just two days before EVO 2012 a rumor has surfaced claiming that ...

PRO Member

(Unconfirmed) Marvel vs Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition

Possibly another expansion on the MVC3 game

With just two days before EVO 2012 a rumor has surfaced claiming that Capcom will reveal an Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition during the event that will include new characters, modes and more. These unconfirmed reports originated from someone who claims to have an inside source regarding the matter.
    Still, with that in mind the below information should be taken with a cup of salt.
    According to rumors the Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition will feature the following:
    -Four new characters: Mega Man,Cyclops, Servbot and Ant- Man
    -Two new modes: Survival, Time Attack
    -No Hud changes
    -Features from the PS Vita version of Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3
    -New moves and outfits for certain characters
    Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: Uncanny Edition will reportedly become available digitally only for around $15 next month with a disc based version arriving for $40 in September.
    The unveiling is said to happen this Friday during EVO so we donít have long to wait before itís proven as fact or fiction.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

One of the reported new moves for Deadpool is apparently back H. Now as braindead as this moves sounds, supposedly he bends over and farts which if hits sends your opponent into a crumple state. Not to mention new supers for Taskmaster who I believe is getting a level 3. Ryu apparently gets a new beam super or something. Shuma gets a teleport or something.

Ant-Man happens to be Hawkeye's level 3 Super which doesn't make much sense with having him in the game.

Of course Mega Man has been rumored to be in the game since it was first released. I hope he doesn't make it in.

The source is shoddy at best. However Doom does hope that it's true. Much like the 3X version was true, right?

I believe Evo is this friday. I can't wait as I'm hoping for a Clockw0rk vs DiosX finals for UMvC3.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

You weak azz niggs

I wonder if this will have another plat, if confirmed

Plats-O'-War!!

Great, another expansion for this game. Glad I got UMVC3, but I DO want to finally play as Cyclops again. Will this be compatible with UMVC3? I'm assuming so. We'll see.

Buy my book, Alteration

No Venom? Blasphemy.
    Not sure if another version would yield in many sales with multiple others already out. The features only four more characters? Lame. Characters are the games' selling points, and only four isn't going to bode well.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

typical capcom. glad i havent bought any of the editions yet.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 5 - Silver

Finally.... After 2 games, they finally decide to include Megaman..... Finally... After buying the first Marvel VS Capcom 3 and comming with the dissapointed support from it, I think I wont buy any Fighting game from Capcom.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

I really doubt capcom will pop this game out for 15 bucks on psn if this is indeed true
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

PRO Member

I wont get it even if is release i own MvsC3 and thats more than enough

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    I really doubt capcom will pop this game out for 15 bucks on psn if this is indeed true
    Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition was released for 15 on the PSN. They did include a disc version as well so yes, they would release the game as DLC.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

PRO Member

This is a serious question.....

How many versions of this game have Capcom released now???? I feel like I see one pop up all the time.

Sig by Bladia

INTJ

-Four new characters: Mega Man

rumor fake

capcom hates megaman

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I believe earlier this year there was a rumor that another edition of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 would be possibly called "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Extreme Edition"and it would include 8 new characters but Seth Killian and Capcom denied it and it was also from the Marvel vs Capcom wiki plus a poster allegedly from Gamestop supplied by Capcom.But I think Capcom must've reduced the characters to 4 for reduced development time.Well at least Capcom actually listened to get Megaman back,just hoping it's not the Street Fighter X Tekken version.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Hozcliffekinz777 View Post
    I believe earlier this year there was a rumor that another edition of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 would be possibly called "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Extreme Edition"and it would include 8 new characters but Seth Killian and Capcom denied it and it was also from the Marvel vs Capcom wiki plus a poster allegedly from Gamestop supplied by Capcom.But I think Capcom must've reduced the characters to 4 for reduced development time.Well at least Capcom actually listened to get Megaman back,just hoping it's not the Street Fighter X Tekken version.
    I highly doubt (and greatly hope) that it'll be that version, considering how that one was used as simple mockery and was exclusive to the PS3 and Vita versions, with this one being released for both the PS3 and 360.

Either way, time will tell how much Capcom really hates Megaman.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.