Nights Into Dreams HD Announced

This is a discussion on Nights Into Dreams HD Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sega has announced that there will be an HD release of the popular Saturn game Nights Into Dreams on the ...

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Nights Into Dreams HD Announced

Sega has announced that there will be an HD release of the popular Saturn game Nights Into Dreams on the PSN, XBLA, and PC. The game so far is set to release sometime in the fall. The new HD release of the game will include obviously improved graphics, 16:9 aspect ration, leaderboards, trophy and achievement support, and an optional "Saturn Mode" for those hardcore fans of you that want to play the game with the original Saturn graphics. Chris Olson, Vice President of Digital Business, had this to say,
    "
    The Sega Saturn offered many unique gaming experiences, and Nights Into Dreams… stands out as one of the most recognizable titles that found a home on the system,” says Chris Olson, vice president of digital
    business
    at Sega. “We’ve gotten a lot of requests about this game over the years, and are very happy to be able to give both former Saturn owners and new players a chance to play it in its most beautiful form to date this fall.”

Pricing for this game has yet to be announced at this time. What has been releases is a trailer and a couple screenshots which I will link below the video. Please leave feedback on the thread. I wanna know what people think. Personally I find this really cool.

Below are a couple screen shots from the HD version of the game.

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Game on....

Don't hate me for this but i never really got this game. I remember having it on the Sega Saturn and i hardly played it. Still a HD version will be great for anyone who liked this game.

PRO Member

I wonder...were these the same people who made Mischief Makers? It looks very similar. Good news for fans of the game though I never played it either.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Resident Deadhead

Nights is sweet as hell. look forward to playing this again
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

PRO Member

I see you decided to make the thread UMA

I can't remember if I had ever played this game. I want to say I did but will have to play the demo or something first before I would get it.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw