Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 RELEASE DELAYED

This is a discussion on Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 RELEASE DELAYED within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Namco Bandai the company behind the game Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has revealed that the games release date has been ...

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 RELEASE DELAYED

Namco Bandai the company behind the game Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has revealed that the games release date has been delayed. For those of you new to the Sniper series, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is the sequel to the highly unexpected successful game Sniper: Ghost Warrior, which has sold over 2 million copies.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will now be releasing on October 9th on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. It was originally suppose to release on August 21st. That is all. Please leave feed back on this thread. Do you think its a good thing that its getting pushed back? Yes or No?

Source: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Delayed Until October - IGN

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

2 Mil copies and no one ever online for ranked matches

I wasn't expecting it to be released this quickly to begin with. My hope is that they can follow up on the game and not turn into a CoD clone. This is going to be another game that I get on release
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw