I have a question please help

This is a discussion on I have a question please help within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, so a few months back I started to get an error whenever I test my Internet connection, everything would ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have a question please help

Ok, so a few months back I started to get an error whenever I test my Internet connection, everything would succeed but the download speed and upload speed would go straight to failed, I contacted Sony and told them about the problem and they gave me steps to do, I did them all and I still got the same results, can anyone here help me?

Awesome signature made by Remus1997

Nope, nothing

Have you tried getting in contact with your Internet Service Provider?

Crocodile Hunter

Call your internet company man, they will prob get you to open some ports on your modem/router

Sig by Apokolypz

Send A Friend Request!

You should call your internet provider. I'm pretty sure they can help you with your situation!

Good luck!

Lvl 7 - Gold

That's weird, if everything in the beginning worked fine and now you have errors? Maybe they changed something on the settings of your internet?

WHO DAT!!!!

sometimes ur modem or router has to have a gateway installed to allow ur ps3 connection to go thru as intended. if you call customer support for your device, the will guide u on how to do it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Question: Are you trying to connect the Internet via cable or using WI-FI?
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by KoKeX View Post
    Question: Are you trying to connect the Internet via cable or using WI-FI?
    Im using cable ATM, I tried using wifi, same thing

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That's strange... You should give a call to your Internet supplier because if you did it, and it works; and the next doesn't work anymore; the Internet is the problem!
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I went to my cousins house and took my ps3 with me to see if it really is the Internet, he has a different ISP than me, but still the same results -_-

Lvl 4 - Silver

that's usually how it is for me
    it will say failed, but is it still loading? wait just a few more minutes and you will see your speeds
    why it does that? who knows or cares, but it does still work eventually
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392