Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

PS All Stars Release Date Revealed as well as Pre-Order Bonuses

This is a discussion on PS All Stars Release Date Revealed as well as Pre-Order Bonuses within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw Okay I admit, I made myself look fucking stupid in that last post, so I deleted ...

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Okay I admit, I made myself look fucking stupid in that last post, so I deleted it. Unfortunately, Ramon quoted it before I deleted it so now everyone can see how stupid I look. I still think PS360's post had some degree of stupidity, but mine was even more stupid. I admit it, and I'm not going to make any more stupid remarks in this thread anymore.

Are you happy now Nagflar? How often do you hear people admit they made a mistake in these forums? No one's perfect you know.
    You shouldn't have to apologize DaRe. . You made your opinion and thoughts clear. lol. Everyone's such a critic around this joint.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    You shouldn't have to apologize DaRe. . You made your opinion and thoughts clear. lol. Everyone's such a critic around this joint.
    Wasn't really apologizing, just admitting that I did something idiotic. No shame in admitting your mistakes rather than pretending you're perfect and think you're all that.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

INTJ

oh god there's no way in hell fighters will like this now

they took the entire EVO mainstream away from fighting just to show this

now the whole community is pissed because they missed part of the competition.

(EVO IS THE BIGGEST FIGHTER TOURNEY IN AMERICA AT LEAST)

sony get your shit together, stop trying to alienate the fanbase your trying to build up.

Lvl 6 - Silver

not a very "all star" lineup in my opinion , but I don't know what characters they could put to make it "all stars" so I don't know, it looks just ok....

they should have picked a different title name..

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJuggler View Post
    not a very "all star" lineup in my opinion , but I don't know what characters they could put to make it "all stars" so I don't know, it looks just ok....

they should have picked a different title name..

Title fight should of been the title (thats their working title/Rumored title)

but sony's too stupid to pick catchy names like that.

Retired

Speaking of terrible names, how is Nintendo doing with the Wii U? And the Zombi-U and every other U game?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Speaking of terrible names, how is Nintendo doing with the Wii U? And the Zombi-U and every other U game?
    it's a good marketing ploy

like 64 from the nintendo 64

your point

also zombi-u is based off ubisoft's first game ever, zombi. makes sense to add the -u at the end.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Is that really surprising though seeing as how Nintendo loves and have always stuck with their console name for games. Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo. Mario 64 on the N64, Star Fox 64 on the N64, etc...

Sony should of stayed with Title Fight as everyone I've talked and everything I've read online agrees that its a better name than what they have now.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Is that really surprising though seeing as how Nintendo loves and have always stuck with their console name for games. Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo. Mario 64 on the N64, Star Fox 64 on the N64, etc...

Sony should of stayed with Title Fight as everyone I've talked and everything I've read online agrees that its a better name than what they have now.
    I don't know Title Fight makes it sound like a serious name and may have turned parents off from buying it (trust me customers are kind of weird that way)

I used to hate the name but have grown to like it. Playstation All Stars is the name of the game (same amount of words as Super Smash Bros) and the Battle Royale is like Brawl or Melee-each sound stupid but you grow to accept them.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I don't know Title Fight makes it sound like a serious name and may have turned parents off from buying it (trust me customers are kind of weird that way)

I used to hate the name but have grown to like it. Playstation All Stars is the name of the game (same amount of words as Super Smash Bros) and the Battle Royale is like Brawl or Melee-each sound stupid but you grow to accept them.
    Just look at Playstation Move Heroes. The name is pretty similar and the game turned out bad. I'd try to differentiate myself from that and still think Title Fight is the better choice.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    It's funny because spyro and crash are owned by activision and there's no way they will be in this game

and if they are they won't be the old versions
    Why must you ruin everything that is fun in life? Honestly if we want to dream that our 90s cartoon platformers Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon are in this game, then just let us.

Also, the two revealed last night I had to look up because I did not know off hand who they were by name.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    Why must you ruin everything that is fun in life?
    because reality sucks and i just want to be the casual reminder of that.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    It's funny because spyro and crash are owned by activision and there's no way they will be in this game

and if they are
    they won't be the old versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Spyro might not get in but seeing as Crash hasn't been in a game for 2 years, I don't see why Activision would be opposed to him going in, even in his old form as opposed to in his silly titans form.

In any case, of they are including Ratchet and Clank then I really hope they include Captain Qwark! 3rd most popular character in the series and has played a big role in almost every game except the 4th one and Q4B
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

PRO Member

Not sure if I'm gonna get this one right away yet.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i can't wait to play this!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzales95 View Post
    Spyro might not get in but seeing as Crash hasn't been in a game for 2 years, I don't see why Activision would be opposed to him going in, even in his old form as opposed to in his silly titans form.
    I think the issue here isn't that Activision won't let them be in, but that Activision is being Activision as is probably asking for a hefty sum of moneyz to allow them to appear, which Sony is/might be reluctant to do. Would make sense, specially because Crash is practically a dead franchice and him being a guest star on a game that's sure to sell (regardless of quality) would bring him back to the limelight, allowing Activision to release a half-assed Crash game that'd surely sell enough to earn a profit.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I think the issue here isn't that Activision won't let them be in, but that Activision is being Activision as is probably asking for a hefty sum of moneyz to allow them to appear, which Sony is/might be reluctant to do. Would make sense, specially because Crash is practically a dead franchice and him being a guest star on a game that's sure to sell (regardless of quality) would bring him back to the limelight, allowing Activision to release a half-assed Crash game that'd surely sell enough to earn a profit.
    This quoted for truth. I really think the most likely scenario for Spyro and Crash Bandicoot would be in a DLC, in which both sides could have something more along the lines of a 50/50 split of the profits for both parties (and in turn cost Sony likely a great chunk less than giving them a percentage of the retail profits). I wouldn't say it's impossible for them to be included in the launch of the game - but highly unlikely. I also would say of the two, Spyro is more likely of the two to be the "test" character, since he already has a game out this generation, and has proven commercial success with Skylander's

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

The Incredible Marccap

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

question?, will this be a PSN downloadable game or disc based? anyone know?
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast