Could do with some advice/help

This is a discussion on Could do with some advice/help within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi, basically I'm looking to buy Demons Souls today/in the near future. As I'm a box art fanatic, I really ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Could do with some advice/help

Hi, basically I'm looking to buy Demons Souls today/in the near future. As I'm a box art fanatic, I really want to get the Black Phantom edition, as the phantom on the front is red, not blue. Now most prices for the BP edition are around £100, compared to £11 for the normal edition. But then I went on Argos.co.uk and Demons Souls is £17.

Now here's my problem; the picture on Argos is of the Black Phantom edition. But Argos only calls it 'Demons Souls', no BP, and when I look at the product description it mentions nothing about the BP bonuses e.g soundtrack. On the page I can't find anywhere any solid info on what edition it is, so if any of you would be so kind as to check out the link and look for some answers, it would be much appreciated.

Argos: Buy Demon Souls - Sony PS3 Game - 16+ at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Video games.

Later on I went on Gamestation and found the BP edition for £20. The problem is that it's out of stock. So I'm not sure if I should wait a while for a more expensive version that I definitely know is the right edition.

Here's the Gamestation one so you can compare, if needs be: Buy Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition on PlayStation 3 | Free UK Delivery | Gamestation

Standard and BP edition:

Thanks to anybody who tries to help! (Basically I'm trying to find out if the one on Argos really is the Black Phantom one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Death to zombies!!

I got mine for £20 from Game, it was 2nd hand If you dont want it new you can find it on Ebay for around £30.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Platinum Procrastinator

I honestly doubt the Gamestation will be restocking BP edition of the game, especially for that price. The reason why you see it online for £100 is due to it getting harder to come by. I ordered mine probably a year ago on Ebay for $100 roughly and thought I was getting the NA special edition but when it showed up, it was the EU BP edition so I was disappointed at first but later realized I got lucky. There was no mention of it in the description and when I contacted the seller he apologized for the mistake. However, because Demon's Souls is a multi region game, I was able to pay both versions and get two different platinum trophies.

In my opinion, I'd take the hit and pay the £100 to make sure you get the BP edition. I tried to check the Argos link but its not working. Although if it doesn't mention any of the BP bonuses, and is listed at that price, I really doubt its the BP edition but rather just the normal version. However, I'm sure you can just contact them and ask to make sure.

I did a little looking around on Ebay.co.uk though and found several people who're selling it so you might want to check them out. Also I should note that they all have favorable seller feedback but don't take my word for it.

Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition - PS3 PlayStation 3 Game Limited Ltd 16+ 3546430149225 | eBay

PS3 GAME DEMON'S SOULS BLACK PHANTOM EDITION 3546430149386 | eBay

DEMON´S SOULS BLACK PHANTOM EDITION NEW SEALED | eBay

Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition SEALED | eBay

Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition - PS3 PlayStation 3 Game Limited Ltd 16+ | eBay

In my opinion, the best two deals are the last two links I posted as one is brand new and only £64, while the other one seems to be in great condition for a used copy and you might end up getting it for only £15. Anyways, I hope that helps as Demon's Souls is a great game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!