PS3 2.0Mbps out of 54.0Mbps? Help

This is a discussion on PS3 2.0Mbps out of 54.0Mbps? Help within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Okay so recently my PlayStation has only been picking up 2.0Mbps from the 54.0Mbps our Internet Provider has provided me ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

PS3 2.0Mbps out of 54.0Mbps? Help

Okay so recently my PlayStation has only been picking up 2.0Mbps from the 54.0Mbps our Internet Provider has provided me with.

Internet Provider: AT&T U-Verse (AT&T) I have the Max Turbo package which only goes up to 24.0Mbps but somehow my computer picks up 54.0Mbps.

Modem:

I've reset the modem multiple times and still get the same result but this time it's worse and actually it was working perfect around 2PM/3PM just around this time it's experiencing problems and it's not getting fixed for some reason.
    The PlayStation is the only thing that's connected to the Internet but I only get 2.0Mbps or less now. Actually less now:

This one was this morning which was around 2AM, when I was talking to you lovely people on the Chat Box:

These other two are from today which would be 30 Minutes ago and also the first image it said "Failed" in both but changed like 10 minutes later to the other picture:

The other picture I was talking about:

I literally don't understand what to do anymore, I already called a TECH before and they sent someone else out and fixed the Modem because nothing would connect to the Internet because the 2WIRE changed and I found that out after scanning on my PS3. (It was being slow as fuck then but became faster after the TECH left). Also the TV's weren't pausing live TV or On Demand so we had him fix that also. He did a good job but now a new problem has surfaced.

I have 2 PS3's in this house and my personal one seems to be having all the problems, slow internet connection while the other one picks up 7 or 8.0 Mbps. But that was yesterday and I'm confident that it's having the same problem if I turned it on. Nothing else is connected to the Modem except the U-Verse TV Boxes and nothing is On Demand so it's not using the Internet Service. Does anybody here know what the problem is?

I need HELP. Also none of my games multiplayer modes seem to work.
    DC Universe (I Tried to see if this would work and it doesn't download any of the game assets and states "Network Connection Error")
    Battlefield 3 ("Can't connect to EA Servers" etc.)
    But I'm signed in to the PlayStation Network, and it also takes forever to load the Avatars of all my friends. Also it takes forever to load all my friends. lol
    Last edited by Syphonetix; 07-06-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Resized Pictures

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sucks for you, my isp is time Warner and my PSP3 picks up about 13mbps. I recommend changing providers because I've always heard bad things about uverse. Try using a router and see if that works.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, It's never done this before so it has to be the ISP. Because my connection signal strength is 100%. What will standing the PS3 Upright do? Because mine is laying down and running a Ethernet cable to my Modem from my PS3 is not possible lol. Not tearing up floor tiles or carpet for that shit.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Bump Bump Bump