Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS3 Move, should I buy it?

This is a discussion on PS3 Move, should I buy it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by mguyer I'm thinking about getting a Move but haven't played with one yet. Are they fun and ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by mguyer View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a Move but haven't played with one yet. Are they fun and worth the purchase or is it just a waste of money? I have a Wii that I never play and was thinking about trading it in on the Move.

If I do get one, what all do I get with it. I know I need the Move motion controller and Eye but should I get a second Move motion controller and the navigation controller? I have a couple games already that have Move support (LBP2 for example) but are there any must haves out there?
    welcome in.

lol

i would say its similar to the wii games, as most games are either really hard, or really lienient

Games include shooting, dance, puzzles, and just random sports games that use the motion controller

It depends what types of games your willing to try. I play a wide selection

ONTO YOUR MONEY QUESTION:
    I bought my bundle off craigslist (a few bundles). Its pretty cheap as what others dont like, they reduce in price.
    If your not willing to deal with the public, you can get this stuff for 40 used and 50 new at gamestop. Again it depends if your going to even use it with the games you regularly play

Try look into move games (there is a long list, some you would be surprised to see on it) and then take the plunge or save your money.

PS: if you do buy and dont like it, want to sell it to me? NOT KIDDING

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm not really into the Move system bt you never know I might change my mind for my daughter

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    there are a lot of broken games for the kinect there's no doubt about it but i didn't buy the 360 just for the kinect games i own. my wife wanted her own system and since we already own a ps3 she wanted a 360 so i got her one. but you have to admit the kinect is way better than the move
    No, Kinect is very broken. Most of the games that come out for it get below average scores and almost all of them can be won by just flailing your arms wildly. It is not a very good Peripheral.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

The only game I got that I enjoy is DanceStar Party apart from that had no real fun with any Move game. Sports champions is quite poor IMHO. Table Tennis was awful. I've had a few other games as well including LBP2 DLC I weren't impressed by much . I would advise people to save their money on buying Move in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12