Injustice: Gods Among Us (Now Include Night Wng and Cybrog)

This is a discussion on Injustice: Gods Among Us (Now Include Night Wng and Cybrog) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The opening night of Comic-Con featured a massive reveal for fans of fighting games and DC Comics. The Verge reported ...

PRO Member

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Now Include Night Wng and Cybrog)

The opening night of Comic-Con featured a massive reveal for fans of fighting games and DC Comics.
    The Verge reported that NetherRealm Studios' newest fighter Injustice: Gods Among Us revealed at Comic-Con that their iconic roster of DC Comics' heroes and villains will include Cyborg and Nightwing.
    They also got to take both characters on a test fight. Nightwing is a "weapons-based" fighter who uses a staff to beat his enemies to a pulp. The most interesting part is that he can split the staff into two fighting sticks that change his fighting style from his speed and jumps to his special moves.
    Cyborg, of course, focuses more on power than speed and can launch missiles and fire lasers at his enemies. One of his special moves can regenerate his health forcing his opponent to attack to reduce his health regeneration and his extra special move consists of punching his opponent in the face with a giant fist and blasting them with a large, screen-filling energy blast.
    That's what all fighting games should have for a special move: A massive punch to the face from a giant fist and a giant, face melting laser to said punched face.

~thoughts, opinions, and who you would like to see join the list..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 6 - Silver

Personally I quite the look of this game, I enjoyed MK vs DC Universe [except the kombo challenges and the complete lack of MK style gore ]

I'm glad Nightwing is in it 'cause he's a badass. I wanna see Aquaman. Just to see how powerful he could be.

PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [