Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EA says they would love to make Kingdoms of Amalur Sequel

This is a discussion on EA says they would love to make Kingdoms of Amalur Sequel within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I would like a sequel even though I have yet to complete the first one. I'll finish it one day....

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would like a sequel even though I have yet to complete the first one. I'll finish it one day.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I thoroughly enjoyed KoA Reckoning, and would love to see a sequel.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Not to mention that the demo was done by an outside group with 3 month old code while the main group worked on the actual game.

Getting to the question at hand, would I want a sequel? FUCK YES
    I bought KoA based on your feedback. If it was anything like the demo I wouldn't have bothered. I only dropped a $20 on it...figured at that price it wouldn't hurt to try.

Gotta wonder why they outsourced the demo then allowed it to be published when it was pure crap. I guess money was tight for longer than reported

With 2.5 million units shipped, a sequel is all but guaranteed. It'll come down to negotiating a fair price for the existing IP. Keep in mind EA's already bought the talent - they could create a "spiritual successor" to KoA without flicking a dime to Rhode Island.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning really a good RPG? I am still on the fence about that since its design reminds me too much of the Fable series (you know, the terrible Xbox360 exclusive). ^^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12