Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need trophy gamers

This is a discussion on I need trophy gamers within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I AM TIRED OF HAVING NO FRIENDS THAT LIKE TROPHIES AS MUCH AS I DO SO I LOOKED FOR A ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need trophy gamers

I AM TIRED OF HAVING NO FRIENDS THAT LIKE TROPHIES AS MUCH AS I DO SO I LOOKED FOR A WEBSITE AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND. I have always been a huge fan of any and all co-op games. I am a trophy finatic they excite me. Just the ding of the trophy sound sends a chill down my spine and leaves me begging for more. People dont see what i see in trophies. I see a reputation i see a way to show people how much of and amazing gamer you are! What is the first thing most ppl do when they meet someone and add them? LOOK AT THEIR TROPHYS OF COURSE! i am just tired of having psn friends that saying im stupid for wanting platinums and all that. if their is anyone out there that wants to see about teaming up and knocking trophies down almost every day add me gko1992 cus i am a hell of a player and i will stop at nothing to get that next trophy. Let me know if you gamers wanna game and rack up some trophies! and remmeber once a gamer always a gamer! SO KEEP GAMING ON!

The Incredible Marccap

Welcome to the site. This sounds like more of an intro so maybe so hi here Member Introductions - PS3 Trophies Forum

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Ice Cream Firefighter

you can add me to your psn if you want I have the same situation where my friends don't give a fuck about trophies or even games for that matter i'm lvl 16 try to play daily & i'm a good person to have around for boosting with certain games

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey gko1992 can u add me in psn. i would send u an invitation but i dont have wi-fi where i am (only a shitty pen). i am lvl 5 with only 4 plats but i can help in games i have. so... please add me : UnversedPT

Closing this account

You can add me if you want but co-op trophies I try to avoid but am more of an adviser when your stuck in certain games and you need my help to get through.

PRO Member

I love trophies too, they make me hard!

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks to all i need all the help i can get just send me a request if i didnt get one to you hopefully i will game with each of you sometime i am almost platinumed dantes inferno easy as hell but time consuming!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by gko1992 View Post
    I AM TIRED OF HAVING NO FRIENDS THAT LIKE TROPHIES AS MUCH AS I DO SO I LOOKED FOR A WEBSITE AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND. I have always been a huge fan of any and all co-op games. I am a trophy finatic they excite me. Just the ding of the trophy sound sends a chill down my spine and leaves me begging for more. People dont see what i see in trophies. I see a reputation i see a way to show people how much of and amazing gamer you are! What is the first thing most ppl do when they meet someone and add them? LOOK AT THEIR TROPHYS OF COURSE! i am just tired of having psn friends that saying im stupid for wanting platinums and all that. if their is anyone out there that wants to see about teaming up and knocking trophies down almost every day add me gko1992 cus i am a hell of a player and i will stop at nothing to get that next trophy. Let me know if you gamers wanna game and rack up some trophies! and remmeber once a gamer always a gamer! SO KEEP GAMING ON!
    Interesting...
    lol i have always wanted to get more friends that are "trophy hungry", so i know how your feeling.

That said, i wouldnt want someone desperate like you on my friends list. Sorry, but i dont just add someone because they are "a hell of a player"

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you can add me if you want and we can bang out some rdr trophies, just got it a couple weeks ago and havent played it much yet

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hi. I love getting trophies. No plats yet but I'm working on it. Currently playing on Dante's Inferno.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You are the same as me. I also like collecting trophies and ALL of my friends only play Black ops and MW3. They think that I'm a geek and that I'm a noob if I don't play with them. Anyways welcome to the site and hope you have a good time

PRO Member

Hey, nice to have you on the site. Don't worry, there are tons of people here that love trophies

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Feel free to add me. I dont boost, but i'll go through a game with you for trophies for sure.

Check Those Corners

Add me on PSN Da_destroyer2000. just say your the new guy lol. I honestly have about 2 friends in real life who are hardcore hunters like me, so enjoy the site and add me for boosting if you need help with a game i have.

Forget I Was Ever Here

So to all you guys that don't play with your friends cause you'd rather collect another trophy, WHY? I have lost a friend of 13 years cause i have my stars them him lame i know but how did you play games growing up? its time some people have outside fun somehow instead of sitting indoors collecting trophies that only matter to yourself

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    its time some people have outside fun somehow instead of sitting indoors collecting trophies that only matter to yourself
    says the guy with over 3000 trophies

WHO DAT!!!!

lots of trophy hunters here so you landed in a good spot!!

Change is mediocre

Well everyone on this site loves trophies (anyone else really shouldn't be here ) so I'm sure if you add some friends from this site you should have plenty

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    says the guy with over 3000 trophies

Yes but I do own over 300 games i love games i like to achieve trophies but it isn't what i play for or is that hard to understand? i have a family I'm outside a lot if you look at my average time its when my child is alsleep or 9pm till 3 am I'm just simply saying trophies aren't everything

F**K AUTHORITY

Hey im up for helping with games if we have the same games
    psn Starman3450
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast