I cant decide

This is a discussion on I cant decide within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Im having a small platinum slump that ive been in a for a while i guess and although i got ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I cant decide

Im having a small platinum slump that ive been in a for a while i guess and although i got a platinum no too long ago i have heaps of games that are unfinished and would like to get the platinum for. The problem is; i dont know what.

These are the games that i can finish but cant figure out which one to do and the difficulty im having with them,

Prototype 88% - Im up to the last boss on hard and i didnt purchase the critical pain devastator and my musclemass ability is barely upgrade either so i might have to do another playthrough just for that (i also need all the landmarks)

Dead Space 91% - I just have to beat it on impossible mode. Im up to chapter 6 and currently using a video walkthrough to help me out every now and again.

ICO 68% - I have to beat it in under 2 hours + all 2nd playthrough trophies. I think im somewhere just before the middle of the game for the speedrun.

Battlefield 3 94% - I have the bullseye trophy left and my boosting partner lent his game to his friend for a bit but he said i can get the trophy without him if I please.

Borderlands 26% - Im playing the game through with a friend. I feel like its taking longer though. I dont know if i should wait or continue to play through it.

De Blob 2 20% - Really fun game im up to the 6th or 7th level i believe getting all the collectibles along the way, it just gives me a headache if i play it for too long.

DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi 14% - Almost done the hard online trophy for the titles so the rest should come easy once thats done

Last Rebellion 0% - I rebought this game after disliking the first half hour of it but i hate that 0% on my list and i heard its an easy platinum

Naruto: Ninja Storm 2 33% - I have most story mode trophies left and all the online titles. I have a boosting partner though if i need to do that.

One Piece: Kaizoku Musou (Pirate Warriors) 81% - Im just grinding the coins on the same level and getting the 100,000 kills. Its a bit annoying since i still have around 19 coins left.

So those are the games i have that i want to get around to finishing some time, i just dont know which one to play.
    Any ideas?

PRO Member

Dead Space isn't too hard. Nice platinum to have!
    I need Bullseye for BF3 too, so I could help you with that

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Dead Space 91% - I just have to beat it on impossible mode. Im up to chapter 6 and currently using a video walkthrough to help me out every now and again.
    Earn that shit already! :p

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm with CV's picks. Dead space seems like it wont be too long until you have the plat so keep working on that.
    Your only 1 trophy from the BF3 plat so I'd say keep working on it. I'm also in need of that trophy AND on the plus side im also from Aus so id be keen to help out with that too.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Change is mediocre

I'm the exact same with Dead Space. I'm on impossible, on Chapter 6, on the last boss though. I only have 2 guns and nothing else, with hardly any ammo so I feel fucked >:F

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You may as well finish off Dead Space although I can't really talk I've only played the demo.

Crocodile Hunter

I can help you get borderlands plat in prob 1-2 days man by powerleveling you through it, your from Australia as well so no lag

send me a VM or a PM if your keen

Sig by Apokolypz

Rangers F.C

You should manage Dead Space no probs a think that was one of my first but the plat on 2 is way too hard for me , done everything except complete on hard with only 3 saves its a real tuff one

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ICO isnt that too hard although the 2 hour run can be a little bit tricky. Check youtube there is a guide about that speedrun.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

go for dead space and borderlands, both have sequels coming up within six months or so