Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lasombra Files Episode 13: The Dog House

This is a discussion on Lasombra Files Episode 13: The Dog House within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Great interview lasombra. I love reading your interviews. Always great to hear more from jay. He and i played and ...

PRO Member

Great interview lasombra. I love reading your interviews. Always great to hear more from jay. He and i played and platted hawx together. Great person to do co-op with as he is eating breakfast and i am getting ready for bed!

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Great interview, loved reading about Japan. Would love to visit there someday and experience the gaming and manga world
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

The One and Only

Awesome interview!

I like how it starts from after the interview and rewinds an hour before, leading to what would be the interview. Also, it's very interesting reading about Jay and his responses to the questions.

DaRe da Young Jedi.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35
    Anyway Great read Jay, I didn't know you're a Vet Nurse
    I try to keep that a secret. Right now it's 5:20 a.m, I am getting ready to head into work so I can walk the doggies and change 30 toilets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan
    Very nice interview to read. Glad the customer service is so good at those stores. It's quite refreshing when you get that "I really want to come back here again" feeling.
    If not for you Hitman, I never would had enjoyed Demons Souls. It's sitill a great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34
    Great interview! Curious, are you still in the service Jay? and what was your rate? I was a Nuke EM on the SLC SSN 716.
    I am not in the service anymore, I was discharged medically for having a bum shoulder. I was an AO attached to VFA-195 out of Atsugi Naval Air Field, before that I was station in NSF Diego Garcia Wep Det and before that I was station on the U.S.S Enterprise V-3 division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I enjoyed this interview a lot, especially reading the questions about Japan. But dammit for making me jealous.
    Just like I have invited Las, you and anyone else are more then welcome to visit and experience Japan the way I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56
    Great interview lasombra. I love reading your interviews. Always great to hear more from jay. He and i played and platted hawx together. Great person to do co-op with as he is eating breakfast and i am getting ready for bed!
    My main goal was to help you out no matter what but that one guy that needed my help was so stupid. Am glad we were able to put that ultra pain in the butt game behind us Sorry if I haven't replied to a post but I will be back in a couple of hrs, I really need to get going before I have to wait 30 mins to cross the train tracks.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Great interview guys,very good read.It was interesting to read about someone in Japan and how it goes down over there lol.Congrats Jay and good job Lasombra

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

My Own Worst Enemy

Nice, I didn't realize that you guys do this sort of thing. When I was in the service I got to travel a bit and see some places outside of the states. Its nice to experience foreign cultures and their people. Wanted to go to Japan but never got the chance. Sucks being an American nowadays though, they told us when we would go on leave to not mention we were soldiers and dress in our civies cause we're not so popular right now.
    Great article though

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw
    DaRe da Young Jedi.
    I have my reason to call you that, just hope I am not wrong about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coug
    Another great interview. Jay, you are one lucky dog.
    Thanks, he caught me on a good day. Open invitation to experience Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123
    Nice read guys, interesting to learn more about Jay.
    Am like a book that no one likes reading until asked what I am about
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007
    Great interview guys,very good read.It was interesting to read about someone in Japan and how it goes down over there lol.Congrats Jay and good job Lasombra
    Thanks, I try to bring a little of Japan to this site but some people do understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur-
    Nice, I didn't realize that you guys do this sort of thing. When I was in the service I got to travel a bit and see some places outside of the states. Its nice to experience foreign cultures and their people. Wanted to go to Japan but never got the chance. Sucks being an American nowadays though, they told us when we would go on leave to not mention we were soldiers and dress in our civies cause we're not so popular right now.
    When I got out the Navy in 2005, I was so disappoint that an ex-convict could get a job quicker then I could. I spent a good amount of time looking for work, filled out applications to work at the most filthiest to the most boring jobs. I even went to other states looking for work. Being in Japan gave me hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Resident PHD

Awesome interview and this one is for you Jay

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 9 - Gold

Very nice read, great job Lasombra. jay_hawk nice to know a little more about you and love the avatar.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Awesome interview and this one is for you Jay
    Am sitting here at work and I open a new window to look at the Yankees vs Mariners but first I come to the site and see this picture, there was a lady walking by and I scared her with my laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog
    Very nice read, great job Lasombra. jay_hawk nice to know a little more about you and love the avatar.
    Thank you very much.

My Own Worst Enemy

Damn jay_hawk was your MOS not something that could help you get a civilian job once you left?
    That is pretty messed up when a man has to flee his country in search of work.
    I'm glad you enjoy it there though, I hope good things keep coming your way man.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Damn jay_hawk was your MOS not something that could help you get a civilian job once you left? That is pretty messed up when a man has to flee his country in search of work. I'm glad you enjoy it there though, I hope good things keep coming your way man.
    I was an Aviation Ordnanceman with a Secret Clearance, my specialities were Tomcats, Hornets and Super Hornets weapon systems, I am/was qualified to haul 1.2 to 1.4 explosives, Team Leader of unloading and uploading any piece of ordnance on certain missile launchers and I never really took Leave. I thought my supervisor skills would get me a job at Burger Kings or something. Then I tried to see if my forklift driving would help me out but nope. I just had to get away from anything that the Navy had taught me.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Hehe loved the intro! Very funny! Always nice to learn about different gaming cultures.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Summer holidays :)

Another great interview Lasombra and awesome getting to know Jay a little better

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

My Own Worst Enemy

Well Jay I sorta know how you feel. My Military Police MOS wouldn't get me anything other then law enforcement or a job in corrections. It did give me my concealed carry permit when I got out since we carried M9's. But at least the GI bill is basically putting me through school.If I didn't have that I'd be moving somewhere too.
    Like I said though man at least your in a good place now and good luck to ya.

Legend...Nuff Said

I didn't know there were more military/ex-military on the site.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

My Own Worst Enemy

I guess there is more than a few. Since I joined I noticed quite a few here and there due to comments they made and so on.
    With the War on Terror in its tenth or eleventh year I wouldn't doubt there is a bunch of us.

Hell alot of us were playing games on our downtime in Iraq. PSP was my best friend.

I already told Jay this but nice interview Lasombra.
    Last edited by Self_Saboteur-; 07-26-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I didn't know there were more military/ex-military on the site.
    I personally try to hide it until someone ask so I can see how much of their foot will go into their mouth.

Synthwave <3

Great interview! A very interesting read! I wonder who next week will be?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Rangers F.C

Had noticed this a few times since joining this site but had never opened it till now , awesome interview mate high five to Lasombra and Jay_hawk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast