Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lasombra Files Episode 13: The Dog House

This is a discussion on Lasombra Files Episode 13: The Dog House within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Nice interview. Jay, you're a classic and thanks for the shout out...

Roo Commander

Nice interview. Jay, you're a classic and thanks for the shout out

Legend...Nuff Said

Thanks to the joys of sleep deprivation due to a nice upper body sun burn, I was curious to see the number of views the series has been getting. Listed below are the number of hits each episode has gotten as of this post.

Episode 1: 781
    Episode 2: 510
    Episode 3: 490
    Episode 4: 536
    Episode 5: 391
    Episode 6: 535
    Episode 7: 615
    Episode 8: 505
    Episode 9: 626
    Episode 10: 552
    Episode 11: 523
    Episode 12: 596
    Episode 13: 538

Overall those are some solid numbers, and I'd like to thank the fans of the series for their support the past 3 months. With your help I know the series can reach over 1K views an episode in the future. I'd also like to thank the interviewees who've been apart of the series so far, and preemptive thanks to those who've already signed up for future episodes.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Thanks to the joys of sleep deprivation due to a nice upper body sun burn, I was curious to see the number of views the series has been getting. Listed below are the number of hits each episode has gotten as of this post.

Episode 1: 781
    Episode 2: 510
    Episode 3: 490
    Episode 4: 536
    Episode 5: 391
    Episode 6: 535
    Episode 7: 615
    Episode 8: 505
    Episode 9: 626
    Episode 10: 552
    Episode 11: 523
    Episode 12: 596
    Episode 13: 538

Overall those are some solid numbers, and I'd like to thank the fans of the series for their support the past 3 months. With your help I know the series can reach over 1K views an episode in the future. I'd also like to thank the interviewees who've been apart of the series so far, and preemptive thanks to those who've already signed up for future episodes.
    I know there was a little controversy when you first started doing these and i have to be honest,i think its sort of been forgotten about now since you have done a great job with these.Keep up the great work mate,its always good to get to know a little more about our brothers and sisters on here

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Closing this account

These interviews are great and a better way to get to know people outside of their PS3. I am still hyped that people finally got a chance to understand me better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123