PS3 Region Exploit?... (Snapshot!)

This is a discussion on PS3 Region Exploit?... (Snapshot!) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Made a JP account for a friend just a minute ago, Snagged a game, Logged out, Deleted the user. Logged ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

PS3 Region Exploit?... (Snapshot!)

Made a JP account for a friend just a minute ago, Snagged a game, Logged out, Deleted the user. Logged back into my main.

Then...I see this.

JP Ps store access from a USA account....Broken "Whats new" page in the PSN tab, and japanese newsreel at the topright.

anyone else experienced this before?... Was too chicken to buy anything in the store so my account didnt glitch (yes, the funds from my account showed up as yen instead of dollars)

After a quick relog everything was back to normal.

Retired

I hope this works!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Elaborate what you mean by "snagged a game". And what would you use this exploit for? Skipping the phase of importing JP PSN cash cards?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Nope, nothing

Wow, that was strange, I've never experienced that

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Elaborate what you mean by "snagged a game". And what would you use this exploit for? Skipping the phase of importing JP PSN cash cards?
    Snagged a game - Logged in and downloaded a game since my friend does not know how to navigate the japanese PSN store.

Basically. They have a new gundam game in the JP store for free, which is just Awesome, and has multiplayer online, So. I wanted my friend to get it. Hopped back onto my user, And everything was all nutty and I was somehow in the japan store with my NA account, Had a japanese newsfeed, And a completely broken "whats new" tab in the XMB.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Seems like you didn't change the region back to "non-Japan", but power-cycling your system let it re-check its location and set the region appropriately. Unless you did in fact manually change the region back, in which case I have no clue why it would have done that.