FF XIII Versus NOT Cancelled - Somewhere we all knew it

This is a discussion on FF XIII Versus NOT Cancelled - Somewhere we all knew it within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Square Enix CEO Denies Final Fantasy Versus XIII Cancelation Reports -- Andriasang.com I saw some mentioned it before me in ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

FF XIII Versus NOT Cancelled - Somewhere we all knew it

Square Enix CEO Denies Final Fantasy Versus XIII Cancelation Reports -- Andriasang.com

I saw some mentioned it before me in the news thread. But I decided to make a thread about it so more people could know. Rejoice, I wavered for a moment, but then I remember what utterly bull journalism was gathering on Kotaku.

Now we just need to see new gameplay footage. Letīs hope it happens during TGS.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Game on....

'Knights of the round' for all

To Be Announced

This better be true. I was pissed at the initial "cancellation" news, because it wouldn't surprise me. Although, at this point, I'm sick of Square pussy-footing around with the game. I'm going to be in a nursing home by the time it actually ever comes out; it'd be nice if they'd give us any kind of real concrete details for once about the situation because we've been waiting on it several years now rather than opting to keep us all in the dark.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Nope, nothing

I hope they're not BS'in us

FF Versus XIII

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks for posting this, as I normally only check the "Recently Active Threads" and this one was up there. While I was somewhat skeptical about a full cancellation, it's nice to see the rumor shot down.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I hope there is some new footage at the tokoyo game show. It would be a shame if this is cancelled because they have spent 6 years on this. I hope this gets released next year.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Kid, not loser

Better be good and come out soon as well. Seems any other FF would have been made over and over again.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Galaxy beauty pirate

*Phew*
    Didn't respond to the rumors because I wanted to know for sure if it's cancelled or not. Glad to know it's not cancelled.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

At this point I don't really care. I'm a huge FF fan. But 6 years is a long time. Hell, I was still in my last year of High School when FFXIII Versus was 1st announced. I just want them to hurry up with FFX HD. Spent so much time on this game as a kid. Can't wait to play it again. versus wont be out for years to come, and we still have FFXIII-3. I really wonder if SE know what they're doing. Maybe they get bored and decided to work on a different project, then swap every so often. Attention spans of a baby.

Game on....

Being a FF fan is like being religious when it comes to new FF releases. You need faith and need to pray that the next FF game will be released in your lifetime....

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i bet their halfway done making this game. i think ill graduate college and start a family in the meantime to help pass the waiting time

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Being a FF fan is like being religious when it comes to new FF releases. You need faith and need to pray that the next FF game will be released in your lifetime....
    Not when your busy trying to sort your life out and deal with the important things. I'm not blind. Definitely not religious. Which usually come hand in hand. I'm just not going to waste my time waiting for FFXIII Versus. I have to admit that watching the trailer on YouTube gets me slightly hyped. But the wait kills that. I'll just get the FF games when they come out. FFX HD is all I'm really waiting on.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    Not when your busy trying to sort your life out and deal with the important things. I'm not blind. Definitely not religious. Which usually come hand in hand. I'm just not going to waste my time waiting for FFXIII Versus. I have to admit that watching the trailer on YouTube gets me slightly hyped. But the wait kills that. I'll just get the FF games when they come out. FFX HD is all I'm really waiting on.
    Hold on a sec... yeah i am doing nothing but sitting and staring at the wall while i wait patiently for FFXIII Versus to come out? It's a game obviously and i understand that fact but i don't care about it more than actual real life things.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Hold on a sec... yeah i am doing nothing but sitting and staring at the wall while i wait patiently for FFXIII Versus to come out? It's a game obviously and i understand that fact but i don't care about it more than actual real life things.
    Lol just remember to eat and drink or you'll be nothing but bone when the game actually comes out.

Platinum Procrastinator

Honestly at this point I could really care less. Square-Enix has done nothing to make me a believer in them like I once was. In fact they've done the opposite. Adding DLC to their games, ignoring their fans, and concentrating way too much on XIV even though it was and still is a huge disappointment.

Its been six years and we still hear nothing or get any new information about the game. You know who else took six years to make their next big game? Polyphony Digital with Grand Turismo 5 and look at how mediocre that turned out to be. In fact Forza came out in much less time and is known to be the better game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

At this point I don't even care anymore, ive been getting hyped for this for years but as time flew I lost interest in seeing anything about it until a copy of the game is in my hands
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Check Those Corners

Told you all not to trust Kotaku, they are idiots who hear a rumor and pull a full "true" story out of there ass.
    Example: MW3 spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

I hate kotaku and hope they just get shut down by the fucking idiot who runs it.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    At this point I don't really care. I'm a huge FF fan. But 6 years is a long time. Hell, I was still in my last year of High School when FFXIII Versus was 1st announced. I just want them to hurry up with FFX HD. Spent so much time on this game as a kid. Can't wait to play it again. versus wont be out for years to come, and we still have FFXIII-3. I really wonder if SE know what they're doing. Maybe they get bored and decided to work on a different project, then swap every so often. Attention spans of a baby.
    I agree. I dont really care anymore, and i question their "game plan"

I bit when they dangled the rumor of verses being canceled, but the only reason was because i wouldnt be surprised. I lost all faith in SE, and only thing giving me hope now is Kingdom Hearts. If the next FF title is good, i will get it. But again... i lost all faith in them

PRO Member

I hope no coz this FF looks awesome to be canceled