How to set up TrophyCard

This is a discussion on How to set up TrophyCard within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Have gone to the page, embedded, etc....there is no finalize on anything. Over at ****************, it was simple, pick a ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

How to set up TrophyCard

Have gone to the page, embedded, etc....there is no finalize on anything. Over at ****************, it was simple, pick a site, a card, embed, add to signature.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here.

Can someone explain or give me a link to a how to. Also when I go to update after manually signing into PSN, it doesn't have my PSN name under the PSN name lol at top, so it's obviously not going to sync anything.

So, that was confusing, someone please send a link or type directions. Thanks.

Change is mediocre

To add it to your signature, click embed under the trophy card, copy the BBCode links under there, and paste it in your signature edit box http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pr...=editsignature

First I believe you need to sync your account to the site or something similar, go to the Dashboard tap at the top.

My Own Worst Enemy

It doesn't look like you have even synced your PSN profile with the site yet.
    You can't do any changes to the card if you have not synced your profile.
    Also check the FAQ's tab.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    It doesn't look like you have even synced your PSN profile with the site yet.
    You can't do any changes to the card if you have not synced your profile.
    Also check the FAQ's tab.
    I've tried to do that but it's not working is there a faq or easy way to do this. And when I tried the embed code with signature it says I have a censored word and won't allow it.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Emporia View Post
    I've tried to do that but it's not working is there a faq or easy way to do this. And when I tried the embed code with signature it says I have a censored word and won't allow it.
    That's because it's from a censored site, use the ones from this site.

My Own Worst Enemy

For the syncing problem go to the Dashboard at the top right of the site, type in your PSN gamer tag and sync. after which you can tweak your card.
    Hope this helps.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone give me a faq link or a step by step on how to link and sync whatever. I guess I have to sync this site first, then the PSN, although it's not even recognizing my PSN....prolly because I didn't sync to site.

Anyway, a faq or simple steps would be appreciated. I'm not an idiot despite it may appear so lol; I've just might have overlooked a step but I've clicked on everything and tried everything. Thanks.

My Own Worst Enemy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks sab...I went through but it didn't say anything about syncing to the site. I even did a word search for sync to make sure and nothing. Grrrrrrrr...I don't get it. And not sure why PSN profiles trophy card won't work. I'll even use the ps3trophies.com one if that need be but I can't even get to that step.

#cutformesa

You sync your profile here Dashboard - PS3Trophies

There is a way to still use your psn profiles trophy card still, but once it's seen no doubt an admin would remove it. It's blocked here because the admins don't like giving rival trophy sites the possibility to advertise. PS3T . org and .co.uk and several other sites are blocked as well. Imo it doesn't do much. Just keeps some members here in the dark and makes this site seem very hostile on other sites

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

My Own Worst Enemy

Sorry bro I just joined and went through every thing a few days ago.
    I had no problems. But I was fine with the site cards. What's wrong with them?
    They look the same as any other to me.
    Anyway sorry bro, I tried.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    You sync your profile here Dashboard - PS3Trophies

There is a way to still use your psn profiles trophy card still, but once it's seen no doubt an admin would remove it. It's blocked here because the admins don't like giving rival trophy sites the possibility to advertise. PS3T . org and .co.uk and several other sites are blocked as well. Imo it doesn't do much. Just keeps some members here in the dark and makes this site seem very hostile on other sites
    No worries sab, I appreciate it, and Hitmon, I have tried this exact thing. I go to the top and hit link, etc. I do it manually and put in the session from the official site etc etc, but the problem I think is that in the corner where it says PSN in use: none, it says none. How do I change that to recognize me. I've been looking for a way because I thought just linking it would have but it's not linking my PSN id for whatever reason.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Luckily with help, I finally got my trophy cards set up. And thanks to all for the advice... Happy Gaming.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

After all the confusion, I think I got it and boy do I feel stupid. I was doing the manual junk at the dashboard. The autologin was quick and easy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Now the last question is how do I change or edit the card under my name within the forum, like where I post. I see you guys have different looking trophycard / mini's under your name.

Nope, nothing

Now the last question is how do I change or edit the card under my name within the forum, like where I post. I see you guys have different looking trophycard / mini's under your name.
    Check the post out here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...tml#post310385

#cutformesa

PS3 Trophy Cards - PS3Trophies

Go to that link above. Scroll down a bit until you find the small trophy card that is the one under your username. Click on customise and you'll be able to edit it

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finally, thank you guys.....sorry for the delay and stupid effect....didn't know that the fourth one down was the avatar one. Pretty much just have the ability to change the background, not the style / layout. No biggie..........thanks again guys.