God of War II Challenge of the Titans

This is a discussion on God of War II Challenge of the Titans within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Does anyone have any personal tips on the challenges after Gorgon Graveyard? I've already read the guide on this site, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

God of War II Challenge of the Titans

Does anyone have any personal tips on the challenges after Gorgon Graveyard? I've already read the guide on this site, and am looking for anyone elses tips. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Resident PHD

It's been awhile, but check out this vid

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just keep at it! It is doable, I did it. If I remember correctly, you have to get the Gorgons to use their stare? You have to agitate them somehow, like try to hit them and immediately reflect the Gorgon stare. I think I had trouble cuz the Gorgons barely ever wanted to attack me with their stare. After I realized that if you attempt to attack them, they will respond with their glare. Just reflect it and kill the stoned enemies. Hope this helps and I am remembering this challenge correctly. Good luck!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you try to grab them, they immediately use their petrifying gaze. Just keep trying to grab them and destroy the enemies once they're petrified.
    I will not accept blank friend requests.
    Also if English is your native language and you write/speak like you're retarded, I will probably ignore you.

Lvl 4 - Silver

you can find good written guides online. Ive completed all the challenges for the Gow Series at least 3 times each between me and my friends haha.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

that video posted above should help you if you hadn't beaten it yet...as a member of the Elite God of War Champions ( plat all GOW ) just keep at it you soon get it. goodluck

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Goiva View Post
    If you try to grab them, they immediately use their petrifying gaze. Just keep trying to grab them and destroy the enemies once they're petrified.
    I knew it was something! Punch...grab... I was on track with that! Hard to remember after playing so many games since then. Good luck.