Sonic Adventure 3 Domains Registered, Knuckles Composer on new sonic project

This is a discussion on Sonic Adventure 3 Domains Registered, Knuckles Composer on new sonic project within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sonic Adventure 3 Domains Registered | My Nintendo News Sega, or an unknown party, has apparently begun registering domains for ...

INTJ

Sonic Adventure 3 Domains Registered, Knuckles Composer on new sonic project

Sonic Adventure 3 Domains Registered | My Nintendo News

Sega, or an unknown party, has apparently begun registering domains for Sonic Adventure 3 leading some to believe that a follow-up to the Dreamcast titles is underway at Sega HQ. If itís a hoax then itís a very thorough one as numerous domains for Sonic Adventure 3 have been registered. Is this the Sonic game you want to see?
    Knuckles Composer Working On New Sonic Project | My Nintendo News

Rapper Hunnid-P, who is the man behind the notorious Knuckleís theme in Sonic Adventure 2, has revealed via Youtube that heís working on a new Knuckles theme for an upcoming Sonic project. We revealed this morning that Sega, or a third-party, has been registering numerous domains for Sonic Adventure 3, so maybe this information ties in with that.

ďIíll have some new Knuckles music as soon as Sega and I work on this new project for Sonic so stay tuned!Ē

FINALLY.

More pumpkin hill.

Fight the Future

While it would be awesome for Sega to develop Sonic Adventure 3, I WANT SHENMUE III YOU BASTARDS! I don't want anything else form Sega until I have an HD re-relase of Shenmue I and II and then finally Shenmue III.

I will still buy SA3 if they don't release Shenmue II though...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    While it would be awesome for Sega to develop Sonic Adventure 3, I WANT SHENMUE III YOU BASTARDS!
    The Creator of Shemune Already said the ending of the series.

they wrapped it up pretty well

Toggle Spoiler