Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Battlefield 4 ... Too Repetitive???

This is a discussion on Battlefield 4 ... Too Repetitive??? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; To be fair, it seems like people want something easier, generic and repetitive because in the end that's what sells ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

To be fair, it seems like people want something easier, generic and repetitive because in the end that's what sells and has a market. Killzone is different and while people enjoyed it, it seems it was a good novelty, only to have people go back something like COD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if u want a different type of fps go to borderlands or bioshock but other than that it is all pretty much the same thing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm not sure why people that are complaining about FPS are doing so.. because i thought the point of having a shooter like COD or battlefield was to have the experience of being in war, without actually dying.

COD is the same corridor shooter it has always been, while the people that don't understand battlefield will shun it for being "the same" even though they do the best at making you feel like your fighting an actual war against the other team. i'm pretty sure most gamers forgot what makes a game actually fun... isn't that why we play games? or have i been playing games for a different reason then the people that are complaining about everything being the same.

with all the bitching all over the internet maybe developers would see that we don't want the same thing, but they listen to the money, like Activision, and the developers that actually try to make a good game that don't sell as much don't get the respect they deserve for trying to make a better experience for the player

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by ThE_BiNmAn View Post
    Even RPG'S are getting samey.
    You're doing it wrong.

:stare:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123