Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is it just me?

This is a discussion on Is it just me? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA The plat was not easy... but not as difficult as some people I know said, there ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    The plat was not easy... but not as difficult as some people I know said, there were 2 speedruns that were tough and some of the trials took a lot longer to get 3 stars than others. I didn't like the dlc maps, they were too confusing but very challenging!
    The DLC maps took me ages to get the stars for....

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    The DLC maps took me ages to get the stars for....
    I just checked to see how long it took me to get 100% after plat and according to ps np it took 41 years and 8 months
    lol I know it didn't take that long

plat 13th Aug -100% 18th Aug I thought it was more than that tbh

Sig by Smashguy

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I just checked to see how long it took me to get 100% after plat and according to ps np it took 41 years and 8 months
    lol I know it didn't take that long

plat 13th Aug -100% 18th Aug I thought it was more than that tbh
    I got the plat Jan 2010 and the 100% June 2011 but i think i gave the game a really large break after earning the plat..

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I got the plat Jan 2010 and the 100% June 2011 but i think i gave the game a really large break after earning the plat..
    Games like that I can't have a break from, I'd have to start over and learn the game again.. which I did but the 1st time I played it I wasn't into trophies, I didn't know what they were back then

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

I found Medal of Honor Frontline easy but most people find it hard because you have to replay the whole level if you die... Got the fairly quick...

Crocodile Hunter

I found Black Ops and zombies trophies incredibly easy, I was like 1 or 2 trophies off the platinum when i found the site.... In fact i find all the CoDs ive played pretty easy lol

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody else find demons souls not that har? lots of deaths, but once you realize to be wary it becomes fairly easy as long as youre careful

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    anybody else find demons souls not that har? lots of deaths, but once you realize to be wary it becomes fairly easy as long as youre careful
    After many of times trying to figure out my character, it was easy. I did use certain spells and arrows to avoid fighting.

Check Those Corners

MW2 campaign on veteran. What a fucking pain in the ass, good thing I did not finish it for the sake of my PS3

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    After many of times trying to figure out my character, it was easy. I did use certain spells and arrows to avoid fighting.
    yeah, theres pretty much a spot for each boss where its almost impossible for them to hit you or you can get them stuck somewhere, once you know how it becomes easy to abuse them from safety

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have troubles with Max Payne 3. Played the first and second game and loved it. Bought this one and i'm getting nowhere.
    I'm watching Youtube videos with commentary off a 14 year old just to pass certain parts in the game, i mean common ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm not very good at FPS games, so i think i'll have more difficulty than normal with that.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    A lot of people say Dead Nation is easy, I find it hard as poop.
    I agree and find it even harder than that!

Trine 2 was difficult to me for some of the trophies, while everyone else did it in a couple hours. It must not be my kind of game.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I agree and find it even harder than that!

Trine 2 was difficult to me for some of the trophies, while everyone else did it in a couple hours. It must not be my kind of game.
    Dead Nation is pretty easy. I had no problem getting the plat and even the harder modes were a breeze

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    Well after completing the Batman AA challenges (which were challenging to me), the Batman AC challenges were cake, and I did hear that people had a tough time completing them. Sly Cooper 3 was pretty easy to everyone, and it was easy, but those mission challenges kinda stumped me a little more than I think others did.

Yeah, I have a real hard time with the Predator challenges in Batman: AC. Don't even get me started on Campaign mode, I have yet to successfully complete 1 of them.

I did fairly well on the Combat challenges though, I think I have 3 medals on 90% (including DLC), if not more. I just can't seem to successfully "sneak" in Pred.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by sept-sept View Post
    I'm not very good at FPS games, so i think i'll have more difficulty than normal with that.
    I don't even bother with them. I can't aim worth poop, the soldiers are wearing camo, it makes it hard for me to see them in time before they shoot me first. 3rd person action shooters like MGS4 or RE4/5 show the limit of my skill. I can play those games and have fun with them, but I waste a lot of ammo cause I can't aim.

I'm more of a racing & fight game kind of guy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I'll say Uncharted. A lot of people I see have the platinum in Uncharted yet I really struggle with Crushing. I don't think anyone finds it really easy to do but I see a lot of people with the platinum in atleast one of them games yet currently I still don't have platinum for any of them
    If I can plat Uncharted 2, anyone can. I've been chasing plats for 3 years since getting my PS3, Uncharted 2 was my first and still only plat. I just achieved it like a month ago.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm finding damnation hard and it only on second hardest difficulty , whilst other people find it to be to easy to plat and play on the hardest difficulty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123