Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

talk about hacking a game

This is a discussion on talk about hacking a game within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey I just met someone with the Star Ocean the last hope international plat, the thing is, it only took ...

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

talk about hacking a game

Hey I just met someone with the Star Ocean the last hope international plat, the thing is, it only took him 3 months to do so, it's that completely doable? or maybe he hacked his way to that plat? I checked the time stamp and it only took him hours between hard to close to impossible trophies.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Who cares.
    ...sorry, eh I don't care about someone's trophy profile (doesn't effect me).. or to investigate if three months is enough time plat a game etc etc.

I actually came in here expecting some kind of article about a hacker hacking something.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

He s not the only 1 so dont worry

You weak azz niggs

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

won't you tell me that if u spend 3 months getting a trophy and suddenly someone else got it within a week, you won't care at all?

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by ybt View Post
    won't you tell me that if u spend 3 months getting a trophy and suddenly someone else got it within a week, you won't care at all?
    Yes, that is exactly what I would tell you.
    I game for myself, I'd be happy knowing I achieved the plat fairly, all skill baby. I could care less bout some internet dood.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

You weak azz niggs

No..... I laugh at them because of their n00bishness. I have several plats that I've spent plenty of time on that people have hacked. Big deal. Now listen to Arnold:

Toggle Spoiler

Local Drunk

You don't know them so why the fuck does it matter

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Negator

Oh shit man, I didn't know you could tell that people hacked trophies!? I'd better be more careful in the future.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Crocodile Hunter

Hackers are stupid and losers mate but you cant stop them. It dnt effect you so dnt worry about it, As long as you know YOU got your trophies legit then thats all that matters

Sig by Apokolypz

Buy my book, Alteration

Not a bit. They aren't me, and I can only do what I can do.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Not really, I wouldn't care. I'd feel sorry for him/her, though...the point of Plats is to have a challenge and have fun with the game.
    The thing is that I like getting trophies, but for myself, not to compete with other people or to feel superior to them because I've gotten more difficult Plats or something (not saying anyone here does, by the way).

If anything you should probably laugh because he is hacking trophies, I mean, what's more lame than that.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 8 - Gold

Why would you care? If you earned your trophy the legal way that's all you need. Everyone can see a hacked Platinum so there's no need to care about anyone else but yourself when it comes to this.

Check Those Corners

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Why would you care? If you earned your trophy the legal way that's all you need. Everyone can see a hacked Platinum so there's no need to care about anyone else but yourself when it comes to this.
    This^, as long as you get the platinum who cares. They are that bad they HACK for a fake trophy, but I hunt because it is fun. Not because I get on here and piss off UMA by bragging about my latest trophies.

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lol, I know what you all mean, I've gotten some nasty trophies on my own, I just hope I don't run into hackers when I play online...

Plats-O'-War!!

Lol, I know what you all mean, I've gotten some nasty trophies on my own, I just hope I don't run into hackers when I play online...
    That's something you can't control. Everyone runs into a hacker online at least once, maybe more. Just hope that they don't screw you over online.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just don't worry about it. Enjoy the game, earn your trophies fair and square and let others hack as much as they like.....

My Own Worst Enemy

Hackers piss me off too, but not so much the whole trophy thing.(which is some cheap ass shit.)
    But the internet gaming. The freaking multiplayer hackers, those people ruin games.
    Case in point I dare someone to go play Socom Confrontation or Modern Warfare 2 without running into a hacker.
    Go ahead I'll wait.
    (Good Luck)

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    That's something you can't control. Everyone runs into a hacker online at least once, maybe more. Just hope that they don't screw you over online.
    I don't think I've ever ran into a hacker during online play so can someone tell me why they seem to be so dangerous?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

PRO Member

Hackers don't bother me, I find it pathetic but if he/she wants to hack then let them... We all know who they are it's not like they can lie about earning plats the right way.

Sig by Smashguy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast