Glitched Trophies

This is a discussion on Glitched Trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I played through a game three times with no succession to unlock the last trophy for the This happened to ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Glitched Trophies

I played through a game three times with no succession to unlock the last trophy for the This happened to me wiith two games so far.

So I was wondering if there was any NON HACKING WAY OF UNLOCKING THEM

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Need some sort of specifics here... what games?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The first one I had problems with is NASCAR The Game 2011 where you had to unlock 88 out of 91 paint schemes and I unlocked 90 of them and no trophy.

The second one is Superstars V8 Racing where the trophy for unlocking everything in the pit area trophy would not unlock after I did everything that had to be done for the trophy to pop

Lvl 5 - Silver

i'm busy with nascar right now so i hope that doesn't happen to me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARfan247 View Post
    The second one is Superstars V8 Racing where the trophy for unlocking everything in the pit area trophy would not unlock after I did everything that had to be done for the trophy to pop
    Started a new Championship on EASY, completed a race, rebooted PS3, opened options menu, switched from mph to km/p in video options, returned to main menu, and during the save *DING* platinum.
    Maybe give that a try.Copy/pasted from .org. I remember when I was playing I had to exit in & out of the game or toggle options to get some trophies to pop.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ok ill try that for V8 Superstars Racing and sept what lvl r u on in ntg

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Did that thing with the start a new championship on easy and then reboot the system thing that you told me. Well I tryed it, started a new championship on easy, skipped both practices, qualifyed, and won the race. Then back outed to the main menu quit the game, turned off the Ps3. Then I rebooted the ps3 started the game then went to options> video switched it from MPH to KPH and nothing happened. I think the game hates me lol