Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What PSN Games Do You Wish You Could Return?

This is a discussion on What PSN Games Do You Wish You Could Return? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm just curious if you have ever bought a game(s) on the PSN and wished you could return it and ...

Synthwave <3

What PSN Games Do You Wish You Could Return?

I'm just curious if you have ever bought a game(s) on the PSN and wished you could return it and get your money back after playing it (because you realized it wasn't your type of game, the trophies were not fun, there was a sale shortly after, etc.)

Here are a few games I wish I could return:

Dyad - From the gameplay trailers this game looked really cool and different. After playing it though I can say I wouldn't enjoy going after the platinum AT ALL. Plus, my eyes couldn't take very much of this game. Wish I would've waited to hear what others said about it. Anyone that plats this game has my respect.
    Amy - I thought this would be a cool game since it has zombies, but I really disliked the strange camera angles. It seems like a very unuser-friendly game to me.
    Section 8 - I have no idea why we bought this game. I think we were on a buying frenzy.
    Modern Combat: Domination - Another game I don't know why we bought. Must've been on sale or something.
    Trash Panic - Cool game, but hellacious trophies. I can't imagine getting 1 trophy let alone any. Major respect to anyone that can 100% this game!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Sinner and Saint

Yeah, the Walking Dead episodes 1 and 2. Now they're free...Grrr...

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    Ya tell me about it. Pissed me right off that did

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Ya tell me about it. Pissed me right off that did
    While it sucks that we paid money for them and now other people may get them for free (providing they're PS+ members), I'm not complaining because they are some of the best PSN games available. Also, without TellTale getting any money, they probably wouldn't make anymore games like this so I'm glad I paid for them when they were released. You're talking about $10 here in the long run of things. That's a good meal at a fast food restaurant. I mean is it that big of an issue that you paid to experience some great games and now others get them experience it as well for free.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Plats-O'-War!!

Pre-PS+:

Modern Combat Domination
    Black light Tango Down

WTF was I thinking!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quite a few.

Any Call of Duty games.

Little Big Planet.

Payday The Heist

Uncharted III.

Pretty shitty games in general.

Sinner and Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    While it sucks that we paid money for them and now other people may get them for free (providing they're PS+ members), I'm not complaining because they are some of the best PSN games available. Also, without TellTale getting any money, they probably wouldn't make anymore games like this so I'm glad I paid for them when they were released. You're talking about $10 here in the long run of things. That's a good meal at a fast food restaurant. I mean is it that big of an issue that you paid to experience some great games and now others get them experience it as well for free.

Nah, it's not too big a deal really. I'd never say "Grrr" if I was that irate about something. It just so happened that I bought a PS+ subscription AND saw that the Walking Dead were free around the same time so it was just kinda at the forefront of my mind. And I agree, the games are great, far surpassed my expectations.....Anyone with a PS+ sub who hasn't played them really needs to pick them up.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Death is Awaiting....

I would say Trine tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Retired

Pain, very boring, everything must be bought via DLC.

The One and Only

Blacklight: Tango Down

It's really a crappy ass game. Graphics are worse than the usual PS1 graphics, if not on par with it, and the gameplay is not only boring, but pretty lame. The guns don't make any sense, and if you were lucky enough to get in a game, it would either lag like crazy, to where you're standing completely still and you're still moving anyway, or you would get spawn camped to where you can't even leave your spawn (or the other way around). I hate when after you die and something explodes or something before your body respawns you lose health and respawn with less than full health.

Do NOT get this piece of shit game unless you want a couple controllers and a possibly a TV screen broken (I didn't do this, but I can easily imagine someone doing that from the extreme lameness of this game). There's a very good reason why hardly anyone played this game, so avoid it at all costs! I can say a whole lot more of this game, but I don't want to ruin my mojo over a game I haven't played in a year.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I agree with you 100%

Now for my wish list.

1. Trash Panic
    2. Nova Strike
    3. Frogger Returns
    4. Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition (ios version is only .99 cents and I feel ours should be $4.99 tops)
    5. Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (Wish Activision would remake Shanghai II Dragon's Eye in HD
    graphics with added levels)
    6. Polar Panic

It looks like quite a list but considering I have over 300 PSN games that's not to shabby.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Smash Cars...The game itself is okay but the trophies suck, beating the lap & race times are bogus.

Back To The Future Series...Shortly after I bought all the episodes I found out that they made a disc version which I rather have.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Trash Panic

Wolfenstien 3D

Shatter

Dead Nation

To be honest most PSN games aren't that good with a few exceptions I usually don't bother with them

Lvl 6 - Silver

i wish i could return Wipeout HD (which i got for free after the PSN outage) just to get it off my trophy list.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    I would say Trine tbh.
    For me also Trine. Not really my game..
    Sig by Ramon

Kid, not loser

Joe Danger. The day after I bought it a sale was announced for it. I researched everywhere to see if it was possible to make a return on it, sadly I learned that it is impossible.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Crocodile Hunter

Dyad.... jumped the gun and bought it too soon without waiting...i will learn from my mistakes....

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

R!SK Factions.
    RAMPAGE.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Banned

I recently got 100% for Streets of Rage II... and hated the hardcore and the saving every two seconds... it was free... so it's my own fault for that torture...

...you guys and Trash Panic... I was addicted to that shit... lol... 4.99

.... as mentioned... RISK... I like risk but that game was a piece of... forgot the price

Finally, Pain (again free with a voucher)... but I would return it if I paid... except... my gf's kid plays the shit out of it.

Change is mediocre

Pretty much all the ones I bought, since I am either finished or not playing them anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast