Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Most Fun You've Had Getting A Platinum

This is a discussion on Most Fun You've Had Getting A Platinum within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; For me, I'd have to say MAG. Played it with friends and we were in agreement when we got ours ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For me, I'd have to say MAG. Played it with friends and we were in agreement when we got ours platted that the feeling was "now we can finally play the game" in a humorous sense. We continued playing it for months after that.

NCBE

INFAMOUS 2, but I'd found it rather more enjoyable than fun.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me, it MOST CERTAINLY was Red Dead Redemption's Plat/100%. I didnt think I was going to be able to pull it off and thanks to some amazing people I put togeter, it became a reality. One of those guys became my best friend as i type this, and this was over a year ago already.

PRO Member

All of them!

Probably Dead Space 2

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

A tie between GoW III and Splatterhouse...both are killer games that ended too soon

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Every game I've played has required at least a little bit of grinding or some deviation from what I would normally do to get the plat, with the possible exception of Sly 2. But the majority weren't that bad and I still enjoyed most of it (although I am no stranger to grinding even w/o trophies - exhibit A, FFXII). Tiger Woods was probably the least fun because you just have to win, win, win on the easiest setting to get the #1 streak trophy.

That said, it would be close between 3D Dot Game Heroes and FFXIII-2 for most fun while getting a platinum. 3D DGH requires 3 playthroughs on different difficulties, but was very enjoyable and each time it's a bit different. FFXIII-2 on the other hand was straightforward and you didn't have to do remotely close to everything in the game to get the plat.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Burnout Paradise for me. I spent a lot of time doing online stunt runs rather than going for the plat though

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345