Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Worst Collectables

This is a discussion on Worst Collectables within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Infamous was pretty annoying....

Send A Friend Request!

Infamous was pretty annoying.

Signature And Avatar Made By Kid420247

Member Of Perfect Platinum Streak
    Current Game - Batman Arkham City Game Of The Year Edition

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    they're not hard, it's just no one wants to search for 1 shard in 3 pretty big cities. Maps don't help either when you have one left and you lost count since you're bound to pick some up along the way.
    I didn't have a problem with finding them.. run around and hit L3 to scan the area, not exactly something to complain about. Maybe if you had no idea where they were..

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Seriously, try Kung Fu Panda 2(Yeah, 1700 collectibles) and X-Men Wolverine (so hard)
    You have got to be joking!

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Mafia 2 wanted posters
    the stupid collectibles in bionic commando
    wheelman's cinematic jumps and cat statues
    all Fuels collectibles which took forever

Lvl 4 - Silver

Assassins creed 1: Templars, View points, Kingdom flags, Acre flags, Damascus flags and Jerusalem flags. All of which besides the view points do nothing. So 5 sets of collectables which are in the game because the developers felt like it.
    Final fantasy 13: By the theory of the trophy all the weapons are collectables, and some can be missed with no seconds chances in a single play through.
    Infamous: Without a guide you WILL miss 1 blast shard out of the 255, even with a guide there is still a chance. Some are just too well hidden, even with the ability to scan for them
    Sonic heros: Find the missing Chao & Find the hermit crabs missions
    Pokemon: gotta catch em all (That was a bad joke, I'm sorry I will stop now)

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I didn't have a problem with finding them.. run around and hit L3 to scan the area, not exactly something to complain about. Maybe if you had no idea where they were..

You have got to be joking!
    ye
    I missed 1 collectible, and i didnt knew where to find it, so, i finished the damn campaign 3 times to get it >.<
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Prototype Landmarks ! -.-
    Infamous collectables were really easy !

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Far Cry 2: the map is huge and the conflict diamonds are spaced so far apart that you spend more figuring out how to get them or just getting to them than playing the game. Also you need to collect audio logs to give to someone, but he only appears once in each region, and if you don't have all of the logs in that region before you meet him you just missed your trophy. And the audio logs are marked on the map with the same marker as the diamonds, so you don't know what you will get when you find a case.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

GTA IV killing 200 pigeons across Liberty City was the worst collectable trophy I have obtained.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think Blast Shards in Infamous are by far the worst

Lvl 6 - Silver

Seriously, I don't understand the problem with the inFamous blast shards, a map that you can mark off each one [copy it into paint, and put a mark over each one you check..], and an hour or two, and pop - trophy...

For me, it's Alice Madness Returns, the memories are crap, because although it tells you which chapter you are missing memories from, it doesn't tell you which section and the chapters are sooo long. And once is enough...
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine was annoying too, because again, it didn't tell you which dog tags you'd missed.
    Also LBP (and 2) prize bubbles fucking sucked 'cause you had to rely on other people to help you get some of 'em. And the online was awful with lag...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 9 - Gold

Pigeons and Stunt Jumps in GTAIV.
    Not only were those impossible to find without a guide or map, for the stunt jumps you actually have to get them right or else it won't count as completed. The pigeons caused me so much trouble because of the Wanted Stars they gave me (since you can't kill them with melee).
    inFAMOUS was bad but not so much.
    Assassin's Creed II was pretty fun, I got most of the feathers as I was playing.
    Brotherhood was okay, thanks to the fact that they remained in your map after you located them.
    I usually don't care much about collectibles, I admit using guides for them most of the time.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 3 - Bronze

inFamous: Blast Shards
    Assassin's Creed II: Feathers
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Flags
    Mafia II: Wanted Posters and Playboy Magazines(Not that i'm complaining about the latter item...)
    Fallout 3: Skill books and Bobbleheads
    Prince of Persia(2008): Light Seeds
    Ratchet and Clank(Series): Gold, Platinum, Titanium Bolts, Skill Points(Those bastards can be tricky, although they are fun as hell)
    GTA 4: Saw the trophy to kill 200 hundred pidgeons...nearly died laughing.
    Alice Madness Returns: Memories
    Bionic Commando: Everything...you can't miss one single thing, otherwise you have to do the ENTIRE GAME OVER AGAIN!!!
    de Blob 2: Color Underground: EVERYTHING!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The wanted posters in Mafia 2 were dumb and pointless i hated collecting all 159 of them.

Rangers F.C

Got to be grinding out the coins on Uncharted Golden Abyss , I never new how to boost them so had to keep doing mission's over and over again it was terrible , really cool game but totally ruined by this so traded it in and will never play again

PRO Member

The winner imo inFAMOUS

Lvl 7 - Gold

inFamous - It was a bitch finding the last shard (I did it legitimately - no outside map to guide me). I'm glad 2 made it easier by having the closest one show up on the edge of the minimap with the skill.

Mafia 2 - The wanted posters were a real pain, even though I cheated and used a map.

Price of Persia - F*** all of their little seeds and whatnot.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

The bloody pigeons in GTA IV and Infamous' Blast Shards, the shards not being hard or anything, just the game bored me to tears outside the story missions.

PRO Member

i just started replaying MGS4 for the trophies....and i can feel that those damn Ipod songs are going to be a pain...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

#cutformesa

I don't think anything holds a candle to the diamonds in Far Cry 2.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 6 - Silver

The first inFAMOUS was a pain in the @$$ for sure and tops the list for me. But for sheer quantity, I haven't seen anything like The Amazing Spider-Man. It has over 900 collectibles! Although, I will say they were easy to collect, pretty fun and un-missable due to Chapter select. Not Arkham City fun, but still fairly fun none-the-less....

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast