Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Metal Gear Solid 4 patch live in Japan

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Solid 4 patch live in Japan within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Silent Assassin I'm not even gonna look at the trophies until I finish the game once. I'll ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I'm not even gonna look at the trophies until I finish the game once. I'll just take my time since it's been a while since I played through the entire game but I usually replay the entire MGS saga once a year.
    I like the way you think. I usually do the same thing with a bunch of friends. We all chill while playing through the games simultaneously. I'm going to give it my best to complete this bad boy. I never got all the emblems before, so that is going to definitely be the biggest challenge.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm confident that I'll be able to earn the majority of the trophies, but as for getting the Big Boss emblem..... I really don't see myself being able to do that. Having said that, though - I never actually attempted the Big Boss run on this game yet, so who knows? May be easier than I anticipated. I'll try it out after I've done several playthroughs on easier difficulties, so I can reacquaint myself with the level layouts, guard locations and patrols, and so on.

The chase scene during Act 3 on Extreme difficulty is gonna be a nightmare, though....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123