EA season ticket better deal this year

This is a discussion on EA season ticket better deal this year within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; so i got the season ticket last year for $25 on a whim and i must say i really enjoyed ...

Prayer Warrior

EA season ticket better deal this year

so i got the season ticket last year for $25 on a whim and i must say i really enjoyed having the ability to download games 3 days before release and really test it out to see if i wanted it or to download madden early and get my fix before my friends. but this year EA is stepping it up and offering more than just early releases for games. follow the link and see for yourself.

EA Season Ticket expands with 'over $100 of PDLC' for use in Ultimate Team mode | Joystiq

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 4 - Silver

Nice looks like ill be trying this out this year!
    Thanks for the update

Kiwi Defender

My my, so many Ultimate Team Packs ! Such a shame I'm not really that interested, but it is truly a much better deal than before, even if you're just into one of their game franchices.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

MK Plat = Overrated

And you wonder why publishers like EA keep trying to milk gamers: Because they are dumb enough to be milked.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    And you wonder why publishers like EA keep trying to milk gamers: Because they are dumb enough to be milked.
    what? you calling me dumb? the season ticket was a good deal last year for those who wanted to be able to "rent" the game for 3 days before release and make an educated decision on buying. and this year they are taking it up a notch by offering ultimate team content on multiple games. it would be a good deal if it was just madden but it's on others as well and for people who enjoy multiple ultimate team games then it's a great deal. you wanna talk about milking consumers because they are dumb enough to buy.....let's talk about call of duty

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    what? you calling me dumb? the season ticket was a good deal last year for those who wanted to be able to "rent" the game for 3 days before release and make an educated decision on buying. and this year they are taking it up a notch by offering ultimate team content on multiple games. it would be a good deal if it was just madden but it's on others as well and for people who enjoy multiple ultimate team games then it's a great deal. you wanna talk about milking consumers because they are dumb enough to buy.....let's talk about call of duty
    Oops...sorry...strike two. No CoD nor BF3 here either. Oh, and by the way, it's called youtube. If you really need to test a game out three days before release that bad, I'm sorry. I feel sorry for your mentality and way of thinking. Oh, and I see you are from the USA. Big surprise there. It's not that mentality that has got the US in the trouble it's in today or anything [/sarcasm]

I got one for ya.

Kiwi Defender

Oops...sorry...strike two. No CoD nor BF3 here either. Oh, and by the way, it's called youtube. If you really need to test a game out three days before release that bad, I'm sorry. I feel sorry for your mentality and way of thinking. Oh, and I see you are from the USA. Big surprise there. It's not that mentality that has got the US in the trouble it's in today or anything [/sarcasm]

I got one for ya.
    Watching a video of someone playing a game isn't the same as playing the game yourself, you know? You don't get to feel how easy/complicated the control scheme is, nor how well your character responds to them in-game, plus a few other things.

In the end this is hardly milking the crap out of someone. You get too many goodies out of it, specially if you're into more than one EA Sports franchice. If you beg to differ, well, I can hardly see how you could get your money's worth out of most games.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Prayer Warrior

I got one for ya.

you know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and they are like ass wholes....everyone has 1 but some peoples stink and yours smells pretty bad. oh and i gave my opinion in a mature fashion not offending anyone. you don't have to be a dick when giving yours.

and i don't see how i have a messed up mentaility when i want to educate myself and play a game before i buy it. i don't HAVE to play it before it releases this , however, is just a bonus feature of the season ticket that i have used multiple times.

MK Plat = Overrated

I'm just being a troll. You guys are so cool.

Prayer Warrior

apology accepted lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

whose apology accepted man!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I think thats a pretty cool for $25.00 the pdlc i like that having a game three days prior i guess that would do it for some people but i'm just a person that can wait till release specially sports games so i can play my in laws and they can't say i been playing it longer

It is time for me to go underground