Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

7 Million LittleBIGPlanet Levels Have Been Created

This is a discussion on 7 Million LittleBIGPlanet Levels Have Been Created within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Little Big Planet is a fun game to play but I got bored with it and I gave the 2nd ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Little Big Planet is a fun game to play but I got bored with it and I gave the 2nd game to my friend who's a big fan of the game.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    They are kinda boring really, overrated and annoying to plat. i wouldnt of started them if i knew what they were like IMO.
    But you will get the fanboys for it like DaRe of course
    I admire your honesty. I probably won't play the LBP games because as i have said before, the games don't look like they would intrest me. I checked out the guides and some of the trophies look quite difficult to obtain. Especially the online trophies....

Nope i have made up my mind and i won't be playing the LBP games. Now i have to decide what to play next

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    lol...yes sir

I am intrested in knowing what you would do if i didn't buy LBP or LBP2

I will honestly take a look at LBP more and check out the trophy guides to get a better idea of what to expect. I could pick LBP & LBP2 up for a good price brand new now so it's tempting in that sense

If you don't then I will send 1 million zombots to slap you.

In all seriousness it is a really fun game with some challenging trophies that are well worth it. The online trophies are not that difficult to obtain and are easily obtainable with friends or boosting. I think they are a must-have for every gamer!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired

It really saddens me that some people don't buy or buy games because of trophies .

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    If you don't then I will send 1 million zombots to slap you.

In all seriousness it is a really fun game with some challenging trophies that are well worth it. The online trophies are not that difficult to obtain and are easily obtainable with friends or boosting. I think they are a must-have for every gamer!
    I understand and the trophies aren't the reason why i have decided not to play LBP & LBP2. I don't shy away from a challenge when it comes to trophies as you well know. I just don't want to be stuck playing a game that i probably won't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    It really saddens me that some people don't buy or buy games because of trophies .
    That isn't the case. I honestly don't think i would enjoy playing LBP.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I am bored of LBP games, I only keep my two copies for my gf, most levels I've played online are boring & I never seem to have any fun online w/ others but I do love the levels based off other games like MGS & Dead Space, even some of the Mario based levels are just awesome in terms of how close they are to the real thing. Anyways, neat little info OP.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I understand and the trophies aren't the reason why i have decided not to play LBP & LBP2. I don't shy away from a challenge when it comes to trophies as you well know. I just don't want to be stuck playing a game that i probably won't enjoy.

That isn't the case. I honestly don't think i would enjoy playing LBP.

I see, that makes sense. If you ever get a chance you could check out the demo. Good luck with whatever you get next.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12