LittleBigPlanet Karting Coming This November

This is a discussion on LittleBigPlanet Karting Coming This November within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The folks at United Front Games and Media Molecule can finally reveal the release date for LittleBIGPlanet Karting! You'll be ...

Retired

LittleBigPlanet Karting Coming This November

The folks at United Front Games and Media Molecule can finally reveal the release date for LittleBIGPlanet Karting! You'll be able to take control of the SacKarts on Tuesday, Novembe 6th in North America.
    They have also released a new trailer to keep us excited for this game!

While everyone's excited, they have also showed the Kevin Butler Sackboy Costume and Specialized Golf Kart which will be given for free if you pre-order.

In LittleBigPlanet Karting, get behind the steering wheel and get ready to race through fun-filled tracks, discover unlockables in 3D environments, and battle in karting arenas filled with pick-up items and weaponry, all in an unmistakably LittleBigPlanet open world. Players can sculpt their own unique racing experience using the in-game editor to customize tracks, karts, weapons and Sackboy costumes, then download designs built by players around the world your race never has to end!

The One and Only

At first I was going to get this game.

Then I got bored of the beta, and now I don't want to get this game.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Kid, not loser

Awesome, can't wait. I hope they improve a lot of things that were in the beta. Also hope they make it better than Modnation as a whole, from what I played of the beta, I liked Mod a little better.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    At first I was going to get this game.

Then I got bored of the beta, and now I don't want to get this game.

I can agree. Only difference I wasn't to sure If I wanted the game and after playing the Beta I doubt I will ever get it. Really weren't to impressed. I know a lot could change by the time the game gets released but it going to take some serious convincing.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Awesome, can't wait. I hope they improve a lot of things that were in the beta. Also hope they make it better than Modnation as a whole, from what I played of the beta, I liked Mod a little better.
    Hmm, glad I'm not the only one that felt this way. I'm not 100% sure what it is but something about Modnation was better than LBP Karting. I'll probably get this game eventually when it drops price and there is nothing better to buy lol

Winter Is Coming

Not a huge fan but my daughter will love it, any news on a european release date?

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Not a huge fan but my daughter will love it, any news on a european release date?
    "You'll be able to play, create and race when the game arrives on November 6th in North America and November 7th through the 9th in the EU."