Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It keeps happening: PS Allstars Site accidentally Leaks Sackboy and more third party characters

This is a discussion on It keeps happening: PS Allstars Site accidentally Leaks Sackboy and more third party characters within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Site Accidentally Outs Raiden, Sackboy and Other Characters Sony's upcoming ensemble brawler -- PlayStation All-Stars Battle ...

INTJ

It keeps happening: PS Allstars Site accidentally Leaks Sackboy and more third party characters

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Site Accidentally Outs Raiden, Sackboy and Other Characters

Sony's upcoming ensemble brawler -- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale -- just had a leak on its characters and levels late last month. But now, it seems the brawler has suffered another one and this time, it's Sony's own blunder to blame.

The PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale official site inadvertently updated its page and along with it, has seemingly confirmed the inclusion of a host of new characters. While Sony was quick to plug the leak, the folks over at NeoGAF managed to get their hands on a few images and that's all we need for now.

First up, we now know that LittleBigPlanet's Sackboy will be making an appearance in PS All-Stars. Here's the accompanying image.

Okay, Sackboy's involvement really isn't that big of a surprise. He is a first-party character and he's quite famous, too. Now, the next few might be a bit more "exciting."

Aside from Sackboy, we can now safely say that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance's Raiden will also be in the game, too! Here's an image of him facing off against inFamous' Cole.

If that's not enough for you, the game's "poster" showcasing the fighters has a few reveals of its own as well. This time two more Tekken characters will be joining Heihachi in PS All-Stars and they are Heihachi's own kin -- Kazuya and Jin. Not only that, but Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa can also be seen carrying his scythe.

Yep, I think it's safe to say that these three will be duking it out with Kratos, Big Daddy and the other characters when the game drops in October, no?

Now that we know more fighters appearing in PS All-Stars, who do you want to see revealed or leaked next?

I think the game should be called Third Party All Stars at this point.

if i wanted to buy fucking tekken i would buy tekken

Lvl 7 - Gold

don't think they would put three tekken characters in the game, but we will see.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    don't think they would put three tekken characters in the game, but we will see.
    it was a image on their redesign of the site

they accidentally released the redesign early but took it down, but we got these as proof it happened.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well I'm kinda happy with the Tekken characters since I'm a big fan of it but 3? I think 2 would be more than enough, about Ryu I'm happy also since I enjoyed NGSigma2
    We also can see ratchet there but no one gave a fu*k about that xD
    And also Raiden seems awesome, I'm eager to get the new game since I loved Bayonetta and I think Platinum Games is doing a great job

Also PS360 I don't see the problem of having many thrid party characters, after all this game was said to be about the characters that made Playstation and though not first party they had their impact

EDIT: Wow RedBullLordy, our Avatars here on the site and on PSN are very similar xD

Retired

Both character were already leaked.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Both character were already leaked.
    there's 3 Characters that were not leaked, and they are up there.

the other two were obviously confirmed

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    There are 3 Characters that were not leaked, and they are up there.

The other two are obviously confirmed.
    Then you should keep Sackboy out of it.

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Then you should keep Sackboy out of it.
    Is it really that big of a deal, does it really matter if it was already leaked? Sackboy's only a small portion of this thread.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Buy my book, Alteration

I'll take Sackboy, though PS360, Nariko is in that picture with the alleged Tekken crew, it's cropped too small.

Getting sick of the leaks, I'd love to see them turn it all around and announce Spyro, the only character not yet leaked.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Not really interested in this game. It sucks for those who are looking forward to get the game though.

Change is mediocre

I agree completely agree with you Ps360

If I wanted to buy and play a Tekken game, I would.

Resident PHD

I think my only problem with this is that Sony has a HUGE cast of 1st party characters to pick from. I really hope we get to see some old school characters being added.

Oh and to all those holding out hope for Spyro just give it up now. Spyro will NOT be in the game due to how much Activision would want for his likeness.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

need to get old snake, dante, wesker/tyrant, sh protagonist/pyramid head, maybe a SF character, ethan mars/norman jayden, ico/wander etc. before we start throwin away spots to 12 tekken characters, also i hate how thers more obscure kiddy characters that i've never seen or heard before like the japanese anime cat thing, i'm sure a couple ppl want him but for me and many others i'm sure its a throw away spot to the better more well known characters. either way thers already a decent number of great characters hopefully we get less obscure ones from here on out tho

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's a good thing we finally get Ryu Hayabusa in a fighting game besides Dead or Alive.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Orange-Vision View Post
    need to get old snake, dante, wesker/tyrant, sh protagonist/pyramid head, maybe a SF character, ethan mars/norman jayden, ico/wander etc. before we start throwin away spots to 12 tekken characters, also i hate how thers more obscure kiddy characters that i've never seen or heard before like the japanese anime cat thing, i'm sure a couple ppl want him but for me and many others i'm sure its a throw away spot to the better more well known characters. either way thers already a decent number of great characters hopefully we get less obscure ones from here on out tho
    Toro is Playstation's Mascot in Japan...so he is not really that obscure.

Also who are you talking about for the rest? Parappa, was huge on the PS1 and Fat Princess has had several games as well.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Will Love you for Food

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I'll take Sackboy, though PS360, Nariko is in that picture with the alleged Tekken crew, it's cropped too small.

Getting sick of the leaks, I'd love to see them turn it all around and announce Spyro, the only character not yet leaked.
    I just hope they don't make Spryo look like a freaking derpish lizard like they did in Skylanders. That is if he does make it. Him and Crash.

Saints Row IV

I still want Crash Bandicoot and the OLD Spyro we played at our PS1 and PS2.Fuck new spyro,he looks like he is in drugs
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Buy my book, Alteration

Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    I just hope they don't make Spryo look like a freaking derpish lizard like they did in Skylanders. That is if he does make it. Him and Crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    I still want Crash Bandicoot and the OLD Spyro we played at our PS1 and PS2.Fuck new spyro,he looks like he is in drugs
    I'd love Spyro too, but remember, Activision's sure to choose which Spyro can be used, and Skylanders Spyro would get recognition from kids, making more money, and Activision loves currency. I'm also not sure how many moves classic Spyro would have, I wouldn't mind his Legend of Spyro form. Just any Spyro will do for me.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Kid, not loser

3 Tekken characters isn't that bad saying how SSB has like 20 Pokemon characters(exaggeration but close, don't quote me on it).

There is nothing wrong with it having a lot of 3rd party characters. IT'S PLAYSTATION ALL STARS, anything on Playstation can be in it. It's not Sony all stars.

Also, a lot of 1st party characters just can't be in it due to lack of abilities like others. For example, a lot of the Killzone characters can't be in it cause they just have basic abilities. Radec is in it cause there's more to him. Can't put Heavy Rain, or most Resistance characters in it either.

You just have to wait for them to announce more, you're jumping too far into conclusions with your impatience. Also I'm sure they want to leave room for a good sequel.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Toro is Playstation's Mascot in Japan...so he is not really that obscure.
    you wanna know something funny about this

there's no japan release date for this game.

Fat Princess has had several games as well.

Fat princess shouldn't be in this game imo. she's not a memorable playstation character in the slightest. You can have multiple games but still be a terrible unmemorable character (accolade bubsy for example)

it's just CTF with a flag that goes slower over the course of the game, whoop de fuckin doo

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    3 Tekken characters isn't that bad saying how SSB has like 20 Pokemon characters(exaggeration but close, don't quote me on it).

you mean a first party game has first party stuff in it shocker.

(fun fact nintendo basically owns pokemon company with stocks)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast