New scott pilgrim dlc!!!

This is a discussion on New scott pilgrim dlc!!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey Everyone, So apparently Ubi Montreal is still working on their 2010 game Scott Pilgrim VS The World, they are ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

New scott pilgrim dlc!!!

Hey Everyone,

So apparently Ubi Montreal is still working on their 2010 game Scott Pilgrim VS The World,
    they are planning on releasing new Wallace Wells DLC which includes Online Co-op!!
    More hasn't been announced except that it gets released August 19th.

I loved this game and this DLC makes me very, very happy.
    I would buy it twice if I could!

So, what do you people think?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow I hope this is true! Online co op is the only thing that was missing from the game

Prayer Warrior

i think it's to late for the masses. sure there will be people who will buy it and enjoy it but the game is to old and hasn't been kept up with support. i think most people will pass on it like myself. i loved the game but played it to death and now i'm not interested in picking it back up. but that's just me of course lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 3 - Bronze

it IS true, it was featured on major gaming shows, what was kind of stupid is that it wasn't featured on IGN, but if you search on google you'll easily find the article. that's how I found the facts.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by twistsanny View Post
    it IS true, it was featured on major gaming shows, what was kind of stupid is that it wasn't featured on IGN, but if you search on google you'll easily find the article. that's how I found the facts.

well you can't post news like this with no link what so ever to support your thread and not expect people to doubt it. if you're going to take the time to make a thread then you need to take the time to link your proof. just saying

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Online CO-OP should right off the bat when the game was released... :/ at least they are doing this right now

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    well you can't post news like this with no link what so ever to support your thread and not expect people to doubt it. if you're going to take the time to make a thread then you need to take the time to link your proof. just saying
    Your absolutely right!
    XBLA Scott Pilgrim DLC adds online multiplayer August 19 ... 2012 [update: PSN coming too] | Joystiq

Lvl 6 - Silver

sweet... I love this game... will get dlc

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't know where the DLC is, but it'll be here soon, XBLA already has the DLC and the Trophy list of the game already features the trophys related to the DLC!