Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

douche bags online!-.-

This is a discussion on douche bags online!-.- within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Seems like now a days every little punk out there thinks they are tough online. The worst game for that ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Seems like now a days every little punk out there thinks they are tough online. The worst game for that is nhl an cod. It amazes me. The other day i was playing with a couple kids that stated they were 12 and you should have heard them.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by sam_tjr View Post
    it was a tiny favor? the most it could have taken them to accept the add and the invite to the game would be what? ten seconds?..i wasn't pissed; i was just amazed at how humanity is now. every day i loose faith in humanity, i'm just waiting for when the cats take over the world =^.^=
    You should only ask people who collect trophies, you can tell who these people are by looking at their trophy profiles on psn. You can ask the people here too

Sig by Smashguy

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Seems like now a days every little punk out there thinks they are tough online. The worst game for that is nhl an cod. It amazes me. The other day i was playing with a couple kids that stated they were 12 and you should have heard them.
    COD is filled with racist little kids with high ass voices who think they're hot shit. Pisses me off.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Resident PHD

Who do people use Douche as an insult. You clearly don't know the benefits and should watch this helpful commercial to enlighten you

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Add Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 to the list, never has there been a game with every other match with a hate message if you won or lost.

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Add Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 to the list, never has there been a game with every other match with a hate message if you won or lost.
    Same with Mortal Kombat and Super Street Fighter IV.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    The only fighting game I didn't get hate was on KoF XIII... too bad the server sucks

Sig by Smashguy

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Not suprised with Super Street Fighter IV. With MK when I went for the plat, I didn't get a single hate message. Some ggs message so that was a much better experience than UMVC3 online. Probably can be said for all fighting games with everyother match a hate message.

Click-Click-Kaboom

Yeah! NHL has got just as bad as COD. Got to love them glitch shots also. That's ok cause I top self them bitches to death!

PSN- Il_WidowmakeR_Il

Lvl 7 - Gold

I though "Douche Bags Online" was code name for Call of Duty.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yeah so tough online. i really wish they'd tell me to my face because i myself wrestle and do mma so it'd be nice asking them "who's the bitch now?(;"

The Deathly Rhythm

I get in arguments with douche bags everyday i game...there really killing multiplayer experiences for everybody
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by sam_tjr View Post
    it was a tiny favor? the most it could have taken them to accept the add and the invite to the game would be what? ten seconds?..i wasn't pissed; i was just amazed at how humanity is now. every day i loose faith in humanity, i'm just waiting for when the cats take over the world =^.^=
    You're losing faith in humanity over a video game? :stare:

I do agree that they are acting like pricks, but you can find others in the boosting thread that would be willing to help you. Not everyone wants to have a random friend for ten seconds.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post
    I get in arguments with douche bags everyday i game...there really killing multiplayer experiences for everybody

yeah man, after a while i just got off the game because they just started annoying me and killing the game for me.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

mang...

lol
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

The Deathly Rhythm

The same happened to me when I was trying to get the trophy, I friend requested everyone in the lobby (i didn't know about this website at the time) some knew I wanted the trophy but this little kid kept sending me messages saying ''i'm gonna kill u'' or ''you're gay''..If they said no i'll be cool and say ok, I'm not mean to anybody online, but saying stupid things like that..thats dumb
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    You're losing faith in humanity over a video game? :stare:
    /sarcasm..

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

I don't just add random people either. I agree, they didn't have to respond with the smartass comment though.

If you happen to play CoD or Madden and your halfway decent you will build up a tolerance for dealing with online douche bags.
    Last edited by Javro_07; 08-12-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Took 5 min to type/still messed up

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Mimbur

How did I miss this?? I would've said something if I knew.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Every single game with on-line play has it's fair share of "douche" bags and this even extends to MMO games like old republic with level 50 players republic players camping in areas, waiting to take out low level empire players. Oh and I came in expecting the usual mentioning of COD and you did not disappointing, predictable goodness.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast