God of war ascension

This is a discussion on God of war ascension within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This is for anyone who at this point in the series still craves there kratos fix,what do you hope for ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

God of war ascension

This is for anyone who at this point in the series still craves there kratos fix,what do you hope for from this game,what do you want to happen,are you getting the special edition,are you excited for it,all these things I hope to talk about in this thread.if you have any thoughts feel free to talk about the biggest badass on the ps3 and don't you forget it

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

PRO Member

I know this game will be good, if they keep it like the previous and not change too much... I'm looking forward to see the new powers.

It wouldn't hurt them to make a challenging trophy list too

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I know this game will be good, if they keep it like the previous and not change too much... I'm looking forward to see the new powers.

It wouldn't hurt them to make a challenging trophy list too
    I agree I hope the trophies aren't the same as the first three even though they probably will,I just hope they make the story good and don't focus on the multiplayer to much

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by unchartednick13 View Post
    I agree I hope the trophies aren't the same as the first three even though they probably will,I just hope they make the story good and don't focus on the multiplayer to much
    Yeah as long as the game is cool, I don't care for the trophies but a challenging one is a bonus.
    I hope the online doesn't fail, at first I thought it was a bad idea but I'm looking forward to it.. NG3 Clan battle was really good with people you knew and even with random people, AC:B & AC:R I enjoyed too.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yes it looks good so far I was sceptical at first to but I think the multiplayer is looking good right now,and even multiplayer trophies probably won't be hard for GOW

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I crave the franchise but I wish they'd just let it go or take a break but apparently nothing does anymore till it's completely milked for every penny. I mean it's not milked, I guess it's been quite some time since GoW3 although there are a lot of titles within the franchise now but what gets me is that this is a prequel to a prequel to another prequel of a prequel... something like that. Anyways, I guess it's better than having a GoW IV because I'm satisfied w/ the mystery of GoW3 ending & living up to such situations could be a let down *cough* ME3.. anyways, enough of that.. I'll still will play this game to death.. GoW is always entertaining to play, of course it was bitch slapped with online though which I hate, all my SP games get raped by this crap. Everyone wants a friend to hold their hand now just to game. *cough* DS3..

/blog end.

Totally just typed up random shit just now.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    I crave the franchise but I wish they'd just let it go or take a break but apparently nothing does anymore till it's completely milked for every penny. I mean it's not milked, I guess it's been quite some time since GoW3 although there are a lot of titles within the franchise now but what gets me is that this is a prequel to a prequel to another prequel of a prequel... something like that. Anyways, I guess it's better than having a GoW IV because I'm satisfied w/ the mystery of GoW3 ending & living up to such situations could be a let down *cough* ME3.. anyways, enough of that.. I'll still will play this game to death.. GoW is always entertaining to play, of course it was bitch slapped with online though which I hate, all my SP games get raped by this crap. Everyone wants a friend to hold their hand now just to game. *cough* DS3..

/blog end.

Totally just typed up random shit just now.
    Very good points and agree mostly like dead space 3 same thing a game doesn't need co-op but will et it anyway,doesn't seem to be anything we can do about multiplayer,like u said I'll still play the shit out of it and love this franchise but I want a fresh take on it not another prequal that's what COO and GOS where for.hopefully there take on kratos's humanity in this one will create a captivating story