Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 88

Which shall be next?

This is a discussion on Which shall be next? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by BUDRACIN what ever jerk if it wasn't hard why the hell did it get an 8.5 on ...

  1. #61
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by BUDRACIN View Post
    what ever jerk if it wasn't hard why the hell did it get an 8.5 on trophy difficulty? The guy was ask for some moderate plats and everybody was giving him games that's hard as hell. I thought this site was to help people with trophies and plats not to tell them bullshit.
    Well, the trophy difficulty on Demon's Souls is nowhere near as hard as most n00bs like to make it seem. And, yes, this is a site where people help with trophies, as several people have already offered to help with the game, so none of this is 'bullshit'.



    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  2. #62
    Sinner and Saint
    Achilles_XLII's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Between the 6th and 7th Circles
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by BUDRACIN View Post
    what ever jerk if it wasn't hard why the hell did it get an 8.5 on trophy difficulty? The guy was ask for some moderate plats and everybody was giving him games that's hard as hell. I thought this site was to help people with trophies and plats not to tell them bullshit.
    On my other account, Imanoblerabbit I've done both so I think I'm aloud to have a valid opinion. I wouldn't rank either of them an 8.5. Nor an 8 nor a 7. They are about a 6 in terms of difficulty. They're both ridiculously straightforward. Kill a boss collect a trophy plus the weapons trophies. These games are no where near "hard as hell". They're only slightly difficult until you get used to how the games are played since there is a bit of a learning curve but after you get over that they're not that bad. Now, please stop being a whiny fuckin n00b.

    Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

    The Warlord's Path to Platinum

  3. #63
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by BUDRACIN View Post
    what ever jerk if it wasn't hard why the hell did it get an 8.5 on trophy difficulty? The guy was ask for some moderate plats and everybody was giving him games that's hard as hell. I thought this site was to help people with trophies and plats not to tell them bullshit.
    I agree with you 100% ... the rest of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!! Wankers!!

    Sig by Smashguy

  4. #64
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrFudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Well, the trophy difficulty on Demon's Souls is nowhere near as hard as most n00bs like to make it seem. And, yes, this is a site where people help with trophies, as several people have already offered to help with the game, so none of this is 'bullshit'.

    I agree, people have offered to help in this thread and those who haven't (like me) have just been kidding. Calm it down BUDACRIN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    None of those games even have trophies. :stare:
    O RLLY?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

    THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

  5. #65
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by BUDRACIN View Post
    what ever jerk if it wasn't hard why the hell did it get an 8.5 on trophy difficulty? The guy was ask for some moderate plats and everybody was giving him games that's hard as hell. I thought this site was to help people with trophies and plats not to tell them bullshit.
    Well...Wait...how you knew I was a jerk I never told anyone I jerk off. I am guessing since you go by trophy guide difficulties... I would assume if Hannah Montana was an 8.5, you would believe that to? Hey, I got that new PS7 if you wait it. As I said before... GTFO with that B.S post.

  6. #66
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Well...Wait...how you knew I was a jerk I never told anyone I jerk off. I am guessing since you go by trophy guide difficulties... I would assume if Hannah Montana was an 8.5, you would believe that to? Hey, I got that new PS7 if you wait it. As I said before... GTFO with that B.S post.
    Shup jerk

    Sig by Smashguy

  7. #67
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    216

    Wow, this thread is full with jerks.. :stare:

    I would like to recommend Star Ocean. It's easy and not time consuming. I have the game myself, but haven't platted it yet.
    Sig by Ramon

  8. #68
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Shup jerk
    Got my own spice as well

    Toggle Spoiler


  9. #69
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Wow, this thread is full with jerks.. :stare:

    I would like to recommend Star Ocean. It's easy and not time consuming. I have the game myself, but haven't platted it yet.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Got my own spice as well

    Toggle Spoiler

    lol.. and Hitman said you're serious all the time, I can't wait for him to see this.

    Sig by Smashguy

  10. #70
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA
    lol.. and Hitman said you're serious all the time, I can't wait for him to see this.

    Toggle Spoiler


  11. #71
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Got my own spice as well

    Toggle Spoiler

    you must use/eat jerk sauce all the time.
    Sig by Ramon

  12. #72
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    you must use/eat jerk sauce all the time.
    No Comment

  13. #73
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Got my own spice as well

    Toggle Spoiler

    I see that Jerk sauce is only mild flavored

  14. #74
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    I see that Jerk sauce is only mild flavored
    Am that Mild of a Jerk You should see me when am exactly trying to be one

  15. #75
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    sam_tjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    canyon city
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Got my own spice as well

    Toggle Spoiler

    lol ;p i want some of that

  16. #76
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    LouZar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    I prefer you star ocean. It is easy platter and you also can finish it well within small time period.
    Great customer service in New Jersey movers

  17. #77
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    sam_tjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    canyon city
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    2

    i heard that game requires a enormous amount of time

  18. #78
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_tjr View Post
    i heard that game requires a enormous amount of time
    It does, most of us on this thread have been fucking with you.

    Sig by Smashguy

  19. #79
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Best read in awhile.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  20. #80
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    sam_tjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    canyon city
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    It does, most of us on this thread have been fucking with you.
    so i noticed ;p

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO