Youtube videos in trophy guides. (Splinter Cell)

This is a discussion on Youtube videos in trophy guides. (Splinter Cell) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey all , im one of thoes Splinter Cell gamers who got wery shocke by this troph glitch i the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Youtube videos in trophy guides. (Splinter Cell)

Hey all , im one of thoes Splinter Cell gamers who got wery shocke by this troph glitch i the first Splinter Cell and yes its true they suck . But you gues who make trophy guides are a very good help and its fun using your guides , i can see you gues kick but in alot of trophy guides and thats great , thank you all who make them and wast alot of time with that But there is chilli pebber in my eyes and its all about the Youtube videos YOU SUCK , why is it your using pc versions of Splinter Cell, it very poor work your have done here , som of the videos are more than 10 years old STOP IT or dont make a trophy guide. There is a way to record game-play from the the games with a pc but its not done in that way. It maby looks like im hitting a unknown gamer friend here but its not persornal so pleass dont misunderstand this , your guide are good but poor made .

Trophy Guide Kitten

There is no need for this. Problem? Talk to the author. K? Thanks
    K? Thanks