6 Months of Sleeping Dogs DLC Planned

This is a discussion on 6 Months of Sleeping Dogs DLC Planned within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; 6 months of DLC!!! I'm sure that might convince many people to wait for a complete/ultimate/GOTY edition that may arrive ...

Banned

6 Months of Sleeping Dogs DLC Planned

6 months of DLC!!! I'm sure that might convince many people to wait for a complete/ultimate/GOTY edition that may arrive the following year.
    IGN News: Sleeping Dogs DLC Details - YouTube

Oh and for those of you that know me, I'm not going to troll any more, I've pissed off a lot of people on this site and constantly took the mods for granted and I am not proud. I don't deserve to still be a member here. Hopefully you can forgive me.
    Choo Choo!

illegal in 9 countries

In before Trains gets the banhammer again! Play nice Trains - it's your foot you keep shooting.

On topic...meh. I'll wait for the GoTY version.

Buy my book, Alteration

The game didn't look all that intriguing, I'll wait for a bundle with it and all DLC if anything.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Crocodile Hunter

Welcome back trains, try to stay around this time lol

Sig by Apokolypz

Ghost Assassin

The game looks alright; I might pick it up if I hear some good opinions about it. I've been playing Just Cause 2 recently and now I'm wondering how big the open world will be in Sleeping Dogs compared to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    The game looks alright; I might pick it up if I hear some good opinions about it. I've been playing Just Cause 2 recently and now I'm wondering how big the open world will be in Sleeping Dogs compared to it.
    I can confirm that the map size is nowhere near the size of Just Cause 2, it's more around the size of Mafia 2, maybe slightly bigger.
    I haven't played Just Cause 2 but from what I've seen it's mostly empty terrain with the odd settlements, towns and military bases here and there whereas sleeping dogs is packed with detailed environments, it's very neon at night and has lots of markets that sell clothes, food, you can buy vehicles and upgrade all you fighting abilities etc.
    I'd highly suggest trying to buy this one, you might want to wait for a price drop like me but try and give the developers your money because this is one of those games that really deserve the support so they can improve even more for a sequel, which they stated a day ago they will make one if the first one does good enough.